Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

i wanna get these for my after prom outfit but i need a website thats shipping them out now for a reasonable price, any help?

i wanna get these for my after prom outfit but i need a website thats shipping them out now for a reasonable price, any help?

i will be buyn these js then not copping some for a while..

till the metallic 5s or the blk cement 3s...whichever come first...

i will be buyn these js then not copping some for a while..

till the metallic 5s or the blk cement 3s...whichever come first...

Originally Posted by JayBone2315

I havent even signed into this place for years. Just heard from a friend that these are releasing again. Havent been excited about a new release in probably 3+ years. Everything they release now, I already have. 

I still have the pair of these i bought back in '01 (i think that when they released) but they are beat up.

Anyway, im not gonna read 62 pages of this. So can someone help me out? How limited are these and what stores are they being released at?
from what I understand, they are general release and your average shoe store should have them (foot locker, foot action, champs, etc.)...not limited I don't think

Originally Posted by JayBone2315

I havent even signed into this place for years. Just heard from a friend that these are releasing again. Havent been excited about a new release in probably 3+ years. Everything they release now, I already have. 

I still have the pair of these i bought back in '01 (i think that when they released) but they are beat up.

Anyway, im not gonna read 62 pages of this. So can someone help me out? How limited are these and what stores are they being released at?
from what I understand, they are general release and your average shoe store should have them (foot locker, foot action, champs, etc.)...not limited I don't think

^ thats what everyone thought about Cements and people were kicking themselves after the FIRST weekend because they couldnt find them
laugh.gif

not saying the same will def. happen with these,esp. since a lot of people have the Asia release not even from 2years ago,but who knows

^ thats what everyone thought about Cements and people were kicking themselves after the FIRST weekend because they couldnt find them
laugh.gif

not saying the same will def. happen with these,esp. since a lot of people have the Asia release not even from 2years ago,but who knows

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

laugh.gif

i dont know man
in manhattan and brooklyn the cements where around for at least 3 months after release 

i dont know about other parts of the country 

just last month a shop by me had a few sizes left now there all gone 

it could sell alot quicker then the cements but there is no reason to tie your cash up

the 5's sold well so you could be right 

laugh.gif

i dont know man
in manhattan and brooklyn the cements where around for at least 3 months after release 

it could sell alot quicker then the cements but there is no reason to tie your cash up

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif

i dont know man

nah man YOU'RE right the cements are just now gone from my local shops within maybe 3-4 weeks some might even still have em
not worried about these whatsoever easy cop
-texas

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

laugh.gif

i dont know man

nah man YOU'RE right the cements are just now gone from my local shops within maybe 3-4 weeks some might even still have em
not worried about these whatsoever easy cop
-texas

So people are getting pairs of the TBs already apparantly...Is the sizing the same as the Cements...I don't wanna be copping another pair of clown shoes...

So people are getting pairs of the TBs already apparantly...Is the sizing the same as the Cements...I don't wanna be copping another pair of clown shoes...

For the most part all Jordan retros have been moving quickly here in Orlando so I doubt these will be different.

For the most part all Jordan retros have been moving quickly here in Orlando so I doubt these will be different.

Just got my cements (with a discount), so like others I expect/hope these will be as easy of a pick up.

Back
Top Bottom