Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

its already released here in my country for a few days. the material/feel is quite similar with the cement 3..

its already released here in my country for a few days. the material/feel is quite similar with the cement 3..

i copped yesterday from a mom & pop shop in the BX. They were pretty much sold out already. They fit true to size. Same packaging as WC 3s but i didnt get the orange hang tag.

i copped yesterday from a mom & pop shop in the BX. They were pretty much sold out already. They fit true to size. Same packaging as WC 3s but i didnt get the orange hang tag.

Picture Not Working ATM.

mad.gif

THIS SUCKS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

ok so i went to the mall just too look around and DTRL store had them in display...i was wow guess they had them here early..so i got my size..i was at the register waiting to pay and the 2 guys in front of me finish paying there pairs of the TBs. then i was going to pay when the guys at the register scanned them and saw at computer that they were suppose to release on the 4th. then he showed the some lady and the lady said go get those guys that finish paying so he ran to look for them. i was like ok? i thought they paid less or something then the lady said the come out next week and she put my pair away...im like OMG! as i left the store the guys came back with the other dudes that finish getting there pair..and the look on their face was like Sheet! so that sucks now i have to wait next week for them smh

oh yea jordans run big like aways..im a size 10 but on jays 9.5. i tried them on they were ok then ask a 9 they felt little more better...i could of took either both but i might get the 9..depends on how you guys look your kicks with a little breathing room for your feet or not

THIS SUCKS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

ok so i went to the mall just too look around and DTRL store had them in display...i was wow guess they had them here early..so i got my size..i was at the register waiting to pay and the 2 guys in front of me finish paying there pairs of the TBs. then i was going to pay when the guys at the register scanned them and saw at computer that they were suppose to release on the 4th. then he showed the some lady and the lady said go get those guys that finish paying so he ran to look for them. i was like ok? i thought they paid less or something then the lady said the come out next week and she put my pair away...im like OMG! as i left the store the guys came back with the other dudes that finish getting there pair..and the look on their face was like Sheet! so that sucks now i have to wait next week for them smh

oh yea jordans run big like aways..im a size 10 but on jays 9.5. i tried them on they were ok then ask a 9 they felt little more better...i could of took either both but i might get the 9..depends on how you guys look your kicks with a little breathing room for your feet or not

Originally Posted by alex1689

resellers are lining up

yep. lining up for failure
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

whats makes you think a GR TB III release will have re-sell when a "limited" Asia/Europe TB III release had no re-sell?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alex1689

resellers are lining up

yep. lining up for failure
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

whats makes you think a GR TB III release will have re-sell when a "limited" Asia/Europe TB III release had no re-sell?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

THIS SUCKS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Wow, if I was those guys I wouldn't have come back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LA KB24

THIS SUCKS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif

Wow, if I was those guys I wouldn't have come back
laugh.gif

dudes are ******ed for going back and returning them. once the item is purchased,its purchased,not like they can "force" you to return...I wouldve kept em or told em give me a discount or GC when they release
laugh.gif

As much as I love the ' True Blue ' colorway.. 

This release just doesn't cut it for me.. 

True Blue Colorway is A LOT darker than the 01'... 

249514_206413942729411_100000824191130_520246_4970427_n.jpg

As much as I love the ' True Blue ' colorway.. 

This release just doesn't cut it for me.. 

True Blue Colorway is A LOT darker than the 01'... 

249514_206413942729411_100000824191130_520246_4970427_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom