Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

My 09 pair I only wore like 4 times and there starting to crack.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DZaster

You shouod be buying shoes because YOU like them, not because you're worried about others. Who cares if everyone has them, just makes it easier for me to cop

ManPointingFinger133x200.jpg

BINGO!!!

Originally Posted by DZaster

You shouod be buying shoes because YOU like them, not because you're worried about others. Who cares if everyone has them, just makes it easier for me to cop

ManPointingFinger133x200.jpg

BINGO!!!

Originally Posted by p charm

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

What does this mean? Do you have any sense of history or knowledge at all? I thought it was a helluva lot of fun when I was a kid and could walk into a store a day or a week after the new Jordans released and pick up a pair without camping out or fighting a line of complete and utter idiots, greedy pigs who push and call each other names just to get their hands on a pair of Jordans. Maybe it's cause I have been out of the game for the better part of the '00's but there was NEVER any sense of accomplishment in purchasing Jordans when he was playing. The only sense of accomplishment for me back then was the hard work I put in to earn the dollars that bought those shoes, which in some respects still holds true today, even if $160 doesn't mean as much to me as it did when I was a teenager.
Grow up and take some history lessons while you're at it.

Originally Posted by p charm

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

What does this mean? Do you have any sense of history or knowledge at all? I thought it was a helluva lot of fun when I was a kid and could walk into a store a day or a week after the new Jordans released and pick up a pair without camping out or fighting a line of complete and utter idiots, greedy pigs who push and call each other names just to get their hands on a pair of Jordans. Maybe it's cause I have been out of the game for the better part of the '00's but there was NEVER any sense of accomplishment in purchasing Jordans when he was playing. The only sense of accomplishment for me back then was the hard work I put in to earn the dollars that bought those shoes, which in some respects still holds true today, even if $160 doesn't mean as much to me as it did when I was a teenager.
Grow up and take some history lessons while you're at it.

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Originally Posted by mauriciova

For some reason I cant tell the difference in the two lol.

maybe because theyre the same shoe?

yeah...my bad...the first picture is my pair...left is the 2011's...right is my 2009s

next 2 pictures are a pair I bought for my homeboy but he doesnt want a size 11...print is similiar to the 2009s.

Back
Top Bottom