Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

Originally Posted by mauriciova

For some reason I cant tell the difference in the two lol.

maybe because theyre the same shoe?

yeah...my bad...the first picture is my pair...left is the 2011's...right is my 2009s

next 2 pictures are a pair I bought for my homeboy but he doesnt want a size 11...print is similiar to the 2009s.

my comment was in reference to the fact that he took a picture of the 09s and the 11s and the fact that everyone is saying they look different. 

my comment was in reference to the fact that he took a picture of the 09s and the 11s and the fact that everyone is saying they look different. 

Man I hope I can cop these on Saturday. Usually would just cop online but have to work Friday night and may not be able to.

Man I hope I can cop these on Saturday. Usually would just cop online but have to work Friday night and may not be able to.

Anybody see the Sunday conversation with d.wade on sportscenter? He was rockin the TB's.

Anybody see the Sunday conversation with d.wade on sportscenter? He was rockin the TB's.

yeah i peeped that... my 01 true blues are beat.. missed out in 09 so these are a no brainer right now... was about to drop 250 on some blue foams but ill just get these instead X2

yeah i peeped that... my 01 true blues are beat.. missed out in 09 so these are a no brainer right now... was about to drop 250 on some blue foams but ill just get these instead X2

The '09s crack on the midsoles. If these 2011's are anything like the cements that released in January then I won't regret my decision about buying these a week ago.

The '09s crack on the midsoles. If these 2011's are anything like the cements that released in January then I won't regret my decision about buying these a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom