Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

hopefully i can use the footlocker vip birthday coupon, i hear some stores are letting u use them. anyone know which footlocker in nyc? cause i know the one at qc mall isn't.

hopefully i can use the footlocker vip birthday coupon, i hear some stores are letting u use them. anyone know which footlocker in nyc? cause i know the one at qc mall isn't.

For those who have the 09 version, like myself, were you guys pissed they are releasing so soon?
I dropped like 3 bills @FCNY, (I know I got burned) but this was about 2 yrs ago.
Anyways, I been rock the hell out of them,  and young kids jock hard. I'm still copping sat.
Then its of to rocking my blk cement 3's. and resting the TB3's for at least 1yr.
Just your guys thoughts for 09 buyers, you guys pissed or is it a chance to double up?

For those who have the 09 version, like myself, were you guys pissed they are releasing so soon?
I dropped like 3 bills @FCNY, (I know I got burned) but this was about 2 yrs ago.
Anyways, I been rock the hell out of them,  and young kids jock hard. I'm still copping sat.
Then its of to rocking my blk cement 3's. and resting the TB3's for at least 1yr.
Just your guys thoughts for 09 buyers, you guys pissed or is it a chance to double up?

good to double up, with the fear of the midsole cracking on the 09's, i can wear the 09's first with no worries, plus getting on a discount would balance the two prices out for me

good to double up, with the fear of the midsole cracking on the 09's, i can wear the 09's first with no worries, plus getting on a discount would balance the two prices out for me

Originally Posted by p charm

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

Originally Posted by p charm

honestly I wish these were limited, I know a lot of people have their own opinions but where is the fun in buying jordans anymore? when you can walk in a store a month later and still get them and see every other person at the mall wearing them the day after they drop, there is no sense of accomplishment anymore...smh

These will be allowed for the employee discount because a worker at Champs told me that they can hold down two pairs for themselves. These are at my store for pre-purchase and a couple of spots in Midtown have these for sale at retail

These will be allowed for the employee discount because a worker at Champs told me that they can hold down two pairs for themselves. These are at my store for pre-purchase and a couple of spots in Midtown have these for sale at retail

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

These are my '09's.... still crisp. have not seen the '11 yet. I might not cop.

that makes two of us 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by BillOnes

yeah, only cause I worked hard to get mine.  I've been wearing the hell of out mine the past 2 months and copped a second pair.

Originally Posted by BillOnes

yeah, only cause I worked hard to get mine.  I've been wearing the hell of out mine the past 2 months and copped a second pair.

Back
Top Bottom