Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by BillOnes

For those who have the 09 version, like myself, were you guys pissed they are releasing so soon?
I dropped like 3 bills @FCNY, (I know I got burned) but this was about 2 yrs ago.
Anyways, I been rock the hell out of them,  and young kids jock hard. I'm still copping sat.
Then its of to rocking my blk cement 3's. and resting the TB3's for at least 1yr.
Just your guys thoughts for 09 buyers, you guys pissed or is it a chance to double up?

yeah, only cause I worked hard to get mine.  I've been wearing the hell of out mine the past 2 months and copped a second pair.

i am not pissed at all 
i knew it was only a matter of time before these would hit the states 

kind of wish i did not get two pairs in 2009 

only reason i doubled up in 2009 is the second pair came from Europe and it was a official release not a early release plus i got it below the euro retail price 

since i already had the 2001 true blues and like the 2011 3 box

if i could get a pair below retail i will get another pair of 2011 since the pair i got last week will stay deadstock 

because i wear my 2001 and 2009 pairs and there both in great condition 

For those who have the 09 version, like myself, were you guys pissed they are releasing so soon?
I dropped like 3 bills @FCNY, (I know I got burned) but this was about 2 yrs ago.
Anyways, I been rock the hell out of them,  and young kids jock hard. I'm still copping sat.
Then its of to rocking my blk cement 3's. and resting the TB3's for at least 1yr.
Just your guys thoughts for 09 buyers, you guys pissed or is it a chance to double up?

yeah, only cause I worked hard to get mine.  I've been wearing the hell of out mine the past 2 months and copped a second pair.

i am not pissed at all 

only reason i doubled up in 2009 is the second pair came from Europe and it was a official release not a early release plus i got it below the euro retail price 

if i could get a pair below retail i will get another pair of 2011 since the pair i got last week will stay deadstock 

ill probably cop online
any stores that'll let you get free shipping?
nerd.gif

im sure there wont be any coupons for a discount

ill probably cop online
any stores that'll let you get free shipping?
nerd.gif

im sure there wont be any coupons for a discount

No reason to be pissed. I copped in 09 and I'm fine with them releasing again. As long as I got a pair that's all that matters.

No reason to be pissed. I copped in 09 and I'm fine with them releasing again. As long as I got a pair that's all that matters.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Same here.. not trippn atg all. Gives d people a chance to cop plus I got d 09 for retail so sall good to me.. will get one this sat wipe my 09 to put on ice.. I've also worn my 09 for bout 5x nd no cracking.. I'm happy!

Originally Posted by gentry187

Same here.. not trippn atg all. Gives d people a chance to cop plus I got d 09 for retail so sall good to me.. will get one this sat wipe my 09 to put on ice.. I've also worn my 09 for bout 5x nd no cracking.. I'm happy!

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Just got back from copping the AF-1 Denim and my buddy showed me the TB3s and I'd say I'll be ok copping them. Quality is better than the earlier cements.

These look really nice.
i notice the paint isn't as glossy as the earlier retros...is this to combat the paint cracking?

My 09's have cracked already

and ALDY mentioned it a few pages back, but the true blue color doesn't "pop" like the 01's....hell, this is a problem with most of the new JB releases

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Just got back from copping the AF-1 Denim and my buddy showed me the TB3s and I'd say I'll be ok copping them. Quality is better than the earlier cements.

These look really nice.
i notice the paint isn't as glossy as the earlier retros...is this to combat the paint cracking?

My 09's have cracked already

and ALDY mentioned it a few pages back, but the true blue color doesn't "pop" like the 01's....hell, this is a problem with most of the new JB releases

still undecided on these idk will be a last minute decisions def wont cop early last time paid 190 for cements and they sat for awhile wonder if these will too

still undecided on these idk will be a last minute decisions def wont cop early last time paid 190 for cements and they sat for awhile wonder if these will too

no discount.. you gotta pay the full time for these jawns on the 4th

but free shipping will be available on footlocker website i heard

no discount.. you gotta pay the full time for these jawns on the 4th

but free shipping will be available on footlocker website i heard

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i am not pissed at all 

No doubt nice story. I'm gonna double up this time around also, especially with a discount.Crazy if you think, I can get 2pairs for the same price as my 1 pair.Oh well it's the kicks after all.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

i am not pissed at all 

No doubt nice story. I'm gonna double up this time around also, especially with a discount.Crazy if you think, I can get 2pairs for the same price as my 1 pair.Oh well it's the kicks after all.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

hahaha, tell me about it. I'm still on the fence as well..

Originally Posted by airedweezy

hahaha, tell me about it. I'm still on the fence as well..

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Is it me or does The GS sizes is shape doffrent from the men's
I'm sure they make em different. I know the back tab doesn't separate from the shoes at the top. My girl has the cements in gs.

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Is it me or does The GS sizes is shape doffrent from the men's
I'm sure they make em different. I know the back tab doesn't separate from the shoes at the top. My girl has the cements in gs.

Back
Top Bottom