Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

1st time ordering online, it was way eaiser than waking up early and standing in lines, glad i got mine!!

thanks eastbay quick service, no tax, and free shipping!!!!

Copped on NDC, confirmation also. Dudes putting NDC on BLAST on twitter lol. I used firefox on one monitor, chrome on the other, and it worked with FF. Gonna try and use coupon at FTL tomorrow and if they let me, double up! Hope everyone that wants their pair gets one, good luck fam.

Originally Posted by nykeeboi

How do you guys get the NDC link at 12 am on the dot? I swear I try searching for every possible variation of Air Jordan 3 and I never find jack (i.e. air jordan retro 3, air jordan 3 retro, air jordan retro iii, air jordan iii retro, jordan 3, jordan iii... etc...) How do you guys get the link so fast?
Style number and color code
wink.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Finally got through on NDC, tempting to pull the trigger on 2 pairs, since these are a favorite.

$174 w/tax
sick.gif

How the hell do you guys keep on getting bent over paying retail,
laugh.gif

This +#%+ hurt my pockets, retail = 
30t6p3b.gif

Ouch. NDC ran me an even 150. No tax + free ship
pimp.gif

1st time ordering online, it was way eaiser than waking up early and standing in lines, glad i got mine!!

thanks eastbay quick service, no tax, and free shipping!!!!

Copped on NDC, confirmation also. Dudes putting NDC on BLAST on twitter lol. I used firefox on one monitor, chrome on the other, and it worked with FF. Gonna try and use coupon at FTL tomorrow and if they let me, double up! Hope everyone that wants their pair gets one, good luck fam.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Finally got through on NDC, tempting to pull the trigger on 2 pairs, since these are a favorite.

$174 w/tax
sick.gif

How the hell do you guys keep on getting bent over paying retail,
laugh.gif

This +#%+ hurt my pockets, retail = 
30t6p3b.gif

Ouch. NDC ran me an even 150. No tax + free ship
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nykeeboi

How do you guys get the NDC link at 12 am on the dot? I swear I try searching for every possible variation of Air Jordan 3 and I never find jack (i.e. air jordan retro 3, air jordan 3 retro, air jordan retro iii, air jordan iii retro, jordan 3, jordan iii... etc...) How do you guys get the link so fast?
Style number and color code
wink.gif

just got confirmation from finishline. Are they known for taking an order and sending you a cancellation notice later?

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

Originally Posted by SupraMan1784

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

i got em off FL im surprised they came through, NDC failed on me just like last and Footlocker gave me a 30 minute wait time at check out
eek.gif
. *DAPS U UP* good luck to u my friend.

damn...nice man haha im still waiting...phone, online....suckssss
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod675470&icid=11890
GO THERE STILL A NEAR FS RUN
nah i was able to get it through beastbay....thank you Samantha...i love you
laugh.gif

just got confirmation from finishline. Are they known for taking an order and sending you a cancellation notice later?

I got mine on Eastbay, in 11 mins, but of course, I closed the confirmation screen without writing down the numbers. I'd assume all is well, but would be super tight if somehow my order was messed up.

edit: Ha as soon as I hit submit on this post, my phone buzzed with the eastbay confirmation email.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom