Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Killajay209

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

man #$%, where did the hype for these come from??  people are lining up for these over here in Sac 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
.  Banned 1s all over again...

are u in line in Sac ??

hell nahh, but i see people posting that on fb.  if the release format is still the same then arden shouldn't open till 9am...

Bought my pair at ndc. My friends wanted to go to niketown sf so i tagged along and got a pair. 
pimp.gif

Bought my pair at ndc. My friends wanted to go to niketown sf so i tagged along and got a pair. 
pimp.gif

Mannnnn i almost missed out i been terribly sick this week and so i completely forgot. however my homegirl got me a pair im satisfied and grateful..

quick question.
when ordering from sites like ndc. nikewoosh. nike employee sites do they all ship out of the same facility or are there more available for each site. You see what im sayin?

Mannnnn i almost missed out i been terribly sick this week and so i completely forgot. however my homegirl got me a pair im satisfied and grateful..

quick question.
when ordering from sites like ndc. nikewoosh. nike employee sites do they all ship out of the same facility or are there more available for each site. You see what im sayin?

Just woke up and dont really feel like getting up early to go to the mall so i checked Eastbay n purchased a 12.5.......they sent me a confirmation email n everything. I thought theyd be sold out by now.

Just woke up and dont really feel like getting up early to go to the mall so i checked Eastbay n purchased a 12.5.......they sent me a confirmation email n everything. I thought theyd be sold out by now.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Anywhere online to cop a size 9.5-10?

i checked footaction and footlocker and they got a full size run still but finish line doesnt so im not sure if they are using the same stock or not

anyone else getting a pair from the store?
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Anywhere online to cop a size 9.5-10?

i checked footaction and footlocker and they got a full size run still but finish line doesnt so im not sure if they are using the same stock or not

anyone else getting a pair from the store?
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

***Quick Rant***
So I get to my favorite spot to cop my kicks (four seasons mall, greenboro, nc). Only one here, peacefully sitting in my car until they open doors. Security comes up and says I have to leave and come back at 7... Like, %+$. Only reason I come here is the way footaction handles releases but it seems as though security always has some brand new rule specifically toward sneaker releases. I never pull the race card, but the majority of us out here are black. Every time it's something new. For the Bordeaux, they said we couldn't sit on the ground, even while in an orderly line and being respectful of our surroundings... For real??? We were about to drop $180 a piece AT LEAST, and we can't sit on the floor??? One proud security dude(black) was like I have to stand up, so do you! Reminded me of Bernie Mac from don't be a menace. I drive 30 mins from Winston Salem to come here and we aren't even good enough to sit in the nasty floors.. The reason I pulled the race card is because they never trip when gamestop does a midnight release or anything. It's all good. For once I can say our crowd is more under control than those waiting for games..

Sorry for the wall of text...
***end rant***

Cliffs...
Brothers get no love from the Paul Blarts when it comes to sneaker releases....

***Quick Rant***
So I get to my favorite spot to cop my kicks (four seasons mall, greenboro, nc). Only one here, peacefully sitting in my car until they open doors. Security comes up and says I have to leave and come back at 7... Like, %+$. Only reason I come here is the way footaction handles releases but it seems as though security always has some brand new rule specifically toward sneaker releases. I never pull the race card, but the majority of us out here are black. Every time it's something new. For the Bordeaux, they said we couldn't sit on the ground, even while in an orderly line and being respectful of our surroundings... For real??? We were about to drop $180 a piece AT LEAST, and we can't sit on the floor??? One proud security dude(black) was like I have to stand up, so do you! Reminded me of Bernie Mac from don't be a menace. I drive 30 mins from Winston Salem to come here and we aren't even good enough to sit in the nasty floors.. The reason I pulled the race card is because they never trip when gamestop does a midnight release or anything. It's all good. For once I can say our crowd is more under control than those waiting for games..

***end rant***

Cliffs...

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

***Quick Rant***

***end rant***

Cliffs...

why you didn't get them from hanes mall? i'm about to head up there now 

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

***Quick Rant***

***end rant***

Cliffs...

why you didn't get them from hanes mall? i'm about to head up there now 

man #$%, where did the hype for these come from??  people are lining up for these over here in Sac 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

^Until today, four seasons used to be my go to spot. I know everybody there. Never a problem getting my kicks. I'll be going to hanes from here on out though. I've had some wack experiences in the past from hanes.
I ducked into an apartment complex across the street so I have a full view of the mall, you should see this security guy out here racing back and forth. Lord forbid a brother chill in his car, waiting to spend $160 of his hard earned money.. Lol

^Until today, four seasons used to be my go to spot. I know everybody there. Never a problem getting my kicks. I'll be going to hanes from here on out though. I've had some wack experiences in the past from hanes.
I ducked into an apartment complex across the street so I have a full view of the mall, you should see this security guy out here racing back and forth. Lord forbid a brother chill in his car, waiting to spend $160 of his hard earned money.. Lol

these compared to the wc3's what do you guys think is going to be an easier cop?
i went 30mins before the store opened and got my wc3's but idk about these not sure if i should go 30mins or an hr early
frown.gif
laugh.gif
maybe im just over thinking

these compared to the wc3's what do you guys think is going to be an easier cop?
i went 30mins before the store opened and got my wc3's but idk about these not sure if i should go 30mins or an hr early
frown.gif
laugh.gif
maybe im just over thinking

Back
Top Bottom