Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by prince726

everybody still waiting for their TB to come that why i dont order online unless i have to i like getting my sneakers as soon as i buy them

Be glad you don't wear 12.5/13 around here... We got like 4 sneaker stores without driving 45 m to a hour for a release.... They all get 1-2 13s, snagged up and put aside for the same people. One store's manager is a 13, buys all pairs of every release. Im not about to race kids across the mall for a GR and 1 sz13 that may/may not be to left (to figure out after you waste your time whether it is or not), sorry. Either I stuff my feet in a 12 or a I order my true 12.5 or a 13 online. Everyone's situation is different. Most of us got enough in the closets to not worry about when a sneaker is going to get here.

everybody still waiting for their TB to come that why i dont order online unless i have to i like getting my sneakers as soon as i buy them

Be glad you don't wear 12.5/13 around here... We got like 4 sneaker stores without driving 45 m to a hour for a release.... They all get 1-2 13s, snagged up and put aside for the same people. One store's manager is a 13, buys all pairs of every release. Im not about to race kids across the mall for a GR and 1 sz13 that may/may not be to left (to figure out after you waste your time whether it is or not), sorry. Either I stuff my feet in a 12 or a I order my true 12.5 or a 13 online. Everyone's situation is different. Most of us got enough in the closets to not worry about when a sneaker is going to get here.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

Originally Posted by FriscoSoLE09

so im thinking of getting some wearable shoe trees to stop the creasing

has anyone tired these on the TBs?

Yeah, I already wore my pair of TBs the other day with the wearable shoe trees, and they worked pretty well.  There was a little creasing, but it definitely prevented even more creasing.
alright cool thanks...guess ill make an order on them thanks

I wear them in all my sneakers and it works out perfectly. They worked great in my Cements, I'd bet theyll work good in the TB3 too. Some shoes its hard to get the tree to form the toe box, like the XIIIs. The IIIs arent a problem though

so im thinking of getting some wearable shoe trees to stop the creasing

has anyone tired these on the TBs?

Yeah, I already wore my pair of TBs the other day with the wearable shoe trees, and they worked pretty well.  There was a little creasing, but it definitely prevented even more creasing.

I wear them in all my sneakers and it works out perfectly. They worked great in my Cements, I'd bet theyll work good in the TB3 too. Some shoes its hard to get the tree to form the toe box, like the XIIIs. The IIIs arent a problem though

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Does anybody's big toe hurt when they using the shoe trees, cause my do.

Does anybody's big toe hurt when they using the shoe trees, cause my do.

just cut a little bit out where your big toe hits the wearable shoe trees, me i didnt have to do that at all and you guys seen the toe areas of all my 3s , ds looking after years lol

just cut a little bit out where your big toe hits the wearable shoe trees, me i didnt have to do that at all and you guys seen the toe areas of all my 3s , ds looking after years lol

In smaller running shoes, I have a pair I trimmed because of my pinky toe. Once trimmed they still do the job and fit perfect. I have 3 other pairs (1 stays in my DMP XI), one in my Grape V and one that I switch in and out of the rest of my pairs that are sz13. Those 3 are untrimmed.

In smaller running shoes, I have a pair I trimmed because of my pinky toe. Once trimmed they still do the job and fit perfect. I have 3 other pairs (1 stays in my DMP XI), one in my Grape V and one that I switch in and out of the rest of my pairs that are sz13. Those 3 are untrimmed.

Mine shipped from eastbay yesterday, definatly shipped faster with the giftcard than normally with the cc.

Mine shipped from eastbay yesterday, definatly shipped faster with the giftcard than normally with the cc.

for the shoe trees do you guys have the universal or protector? what is the difference?

for the shoe trees do you guys have the universal or protector? what is the difference?

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by all19mjs

I never removed paper an never had a issue with yellowing before wearing but to each is own
This.
Usually it is not that serious. Store in a cool dry place. That's all.
I have a pair of the fire red retro 3's from I think '08, that are dead stock, and I just checked them out last week, no yellowing or anything, and the paper is still in the box, but they have stayed in my closet, so they have not had any direct sunlight, and they remain relatively at room temperature.

Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by all19mjs

I never removed paper an never had a issue with yellowing before wearing but to each is own
This.
Usually it is not that serious. Store in a cool dry place. That's all.
I have a pair of the fire red retro 3's from I think '08, that are dead stock, and I just checked them out last week, no yellowing or anything, and the paper is still in the box, but they have stayed in my closet, so they have not had any direct sunlight, and they remain relatively at room temperature.

yea i kno what u mean i wear a sz 12 n they only have 2 pairs i been lucky so far getting a pair but most time there only 3 people trying to get a 12

Back
Top Bottom