Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by Rippaflow

Originally Posted by prince726

everybody still waiting for their TB to come that why i dont order online unless i have to i like getting my sneakers as soon as i buy them

Be glad you don't wear 12.5/13 around here... We got like 4 sneaker stores without driving 45 m to a hour for a release.... They all get 1-2 13s, snagged up and put aside for the same people. One store's manager is a 13, buys all pairs of every release. Im not about to race kids across the mall for a GR and 1 sz13 that may/may not be to left (to figure out after you waste your time whether it is or not), sorry. Either I stuff my feet in a 12 or a I order my true 12.5 or a 13 online. Everyone's situation is different. Most of us got enough in the closets to not worry about when a sneaker is going to get here.
yea i kno what u mean i wear a sz 12 n they only have 2 pairs i been lucky so far getting a pair but most time there only 3 people trying to get a 12

since were talking about shoe trees. I've had a question on my mind for a little bit.

I have one of each kind. Both work perfectly, however, I don't quite understand what I'm doing wrong with them.

I have a size 9 pair of uptown air force 1s...my shoe tree is also like a size 6-9...when I push it all the way to the toe box though...theres a little bit of space between the end of the shoe and the tree. I also ended up getting a crease in just that area alone where the tree ends.

I also tried to put the size 6-9(or whatever the size gap is) in my size 9.5 dunk supremes that my girl got me. I thought it would slide right to the end of the shoe no problem, but it does the same thing....just sits right near the toecap, but not against it.

Wanted to get more in a 9.5 just to see if they would fit more snug against the toe cap..

anyone else shoe trees fit like that?

since were talking about shoe trees. I've had a question on my mind for a little bit.

I have one of each kind. Both work perfectly, however, I don't quite understand what I'm doing wrong with them.

I have a size 9 pair of uptown air force 1s...my shoe tree is also like a size 6-9...when I push it all the way to the toe box though...theres a little bit of space between the end of the shoe and the tree. I also ended up getting a crease in just that area alone where the tree ends.

I also tried to put the size 6-9(or whatever the size gap is) in my size 9.5 dunk supremes that my girl got me. I thought it would slide right to the end of the shoe no problem, but it does the same thing....just sits right near the toecap, but not against it.

Wanted to get more in a 9.5 just to see if they would fit more snug against the toe cap..

anyone else shoe trees fit like that?

For people who have their pairs in hand...how does the sizing compare to the WC's? Seems like there are far too many varying opinions on the quality and fit.

For people who have their pairs in hand...how does the sizing compare to the WC's? Seems like there are far too many varying opinions on the quality and fit.

finishline.com still says my order is processing

called them and spoke to someone and they said my order has been shipped and I should receive it in 3-5 business days

!$%

finishline.com still says my order is processing

called them and spoke to someone and they said my order has been shipped and I should receive it in 3-5 business days

!$%

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

These run TRUE TO SIZE !!! White-cements run a litle big...these are perfect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

These run TRUE TO SIZE !!! White-cements run a litle big...these are perfect
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Luckily my FNL order/shipment went through.  I tried going to my local FTL's and ended up empty handed.  At least one of the FTL's were nice enough to post this up.
6p85ts.jpg

Luckily my FNL order/shipment went through.  I tried going to my local FTL's and ended up empty handed.  At least one of the FTL's were nice enough to post this up.
6p85ts.jpg

With age comes wrinkles, and when it comes to shoes, comes creases. Big deal folks. I need to come out with some shoe botox for you cats and make millions!

With age comes wrinkles, and when it comes to shoes, comes creases. Big deal folks. I need to come out with some shoe botox for you cats and make millions!

Back
Top Bottom