Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by ajkatt

They must of had to update that often, with a sign for people walking by haha

actually that was even before they opened.  The sign was up there since the night before according to the guys that camped out.  I got there early even before the employees opened the door.

Originally Posted by ajkatt

They must of had to update that often, with a sign for people walking by haha

actually that was even before they opened.  The sign was up there since the night before according to the guys that camped out.  I got there early even before the employees opened the door.

I really don't understand sneaker culture these days.  The Cements drop and it takes a good minute for them to liquidate; TBs drop and cats campin out? 

Crossin my fingers that they'll be discounted on Swoosh when the magical restock occurs...

I really don't understand sneaker culture these days.  The Cements drop and it takes a good minute for them to liquidate; TBs drop and cats campin out? 

Crossin my fingers that they'll be discounted on Swoosh when the magical restock occurs...

I was thinking these would be like the Cements but now I literally can't find these in my size online and I'm scared it's gonna stay that way...

I was thinking these would be like the Cements but now I literally can't find these in my size online and I'm scared it's gonna stay that way...

it's a shame i live 1 mile away from the nike factory and it takes two days for my shoes to arrive. And finishline is beyond slow they just shipped my shoes today *sighs*.

it's a shame i live 1 mile away from the nike factory and it takes two days for my shoes to arrive. And finishline is beyond slow they just shipped my shoes today *sighs*.

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

smhh at that

Originally Posted by 2hotallday

smhh at that

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

For people who have their pairs in hand...how does the sizing compare to the WC's? Seems like there are far too many varying opinions on the quality and fit.
They fit the same as the WC

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

For people who have their pairs in hand...how does the sizing compare to the WC's? Seems like there are far too many varying opinions on the quality and fit.
They fit the same as the WC

grin.gif
all19mjs wrote:

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i was gonna ask , whats the best way to store these to keep deadstock condition for another year or 2 or 3 lol, because im still wearing my 09s and want to keep these ds until my 09s are done for but i dont want to open my 2011 tb 3s box one day and find them all yellowed

chaose57 wrote:
do you guys remove the paper in the box?
Yes remove the paper from the box its acidic and can speed up the deterioration of the shoe

Leave them in the box without the paper in a cool dark non humid place keep the box shut keep the light off of them make sure they dont get humid DO NOT try to shrink wrap them as they need to breathe and don't leave any silica packets in there w/ them because that will dry out the leather, those are good for shoes you wear thou as you will steadily be putting moisture in just not for DS shoes that aren't being worn

hope that helps im sure someone else will give you their take

-Moosh

I never removed paper an never had a issue with yellowing before wearing but to each is own

grin.gif
all19mjs wrote:

Originally Posted by 19MushiMushi88

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i was gonna ask , whats the best way to store these to keep deadstock condition for another year or 2 or 3 lol, because im still wearing my 09s and want to keep these ds until my 09s are done for but i dont want to open my 2011 tb 3s box one day and find them all yellowed

chaose57 wrote:
do you guys remove the paper in the box?
Yes remove the paper from the box its acidic and can speed up the deterioration of the shoe

Leave them in the box without the paper in a cool dark non humid place keep the box shut keep the light off of them make sure they dont get humid DO NOT try to shrink wrap them as they need to breathe and don't leave any silica packets in there w/ them because that will dry out the leather, those are good for shoes you wear thou as you will steadily be putting moisture in just not for DS shoes that aren't being worn

hope that helps im sure someone else will give you their take

-Moosh

I never removed paper an never had a issue with yellowing before wearing but to each is own

Hope everybody got their pair. I went to the Vallco mall in Cupertino expecting not to see them but luckily they had a size 10 available. For anyone located in the bay area there is still a size 11.5 available at the Sports Action store.

Hope everybody got their pair. I went to the Vallco mall in Cupertino expecting not to see them but luckily they had a size 10 available. For anyone located in the bay area there is still a size 11.5 available at the Sports Action store.

my eastbay order shipped but won't be here until next monday...however i'll have a pair to rock this weekend in vegas!!
happy.gif

my eastbay order shipped but won't be here until next monday...however i'll have a pair to rock this weekend in vegas!!
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom