Air Jordan III True Blue's releasing June 2011?

Originally Posted by piffburner23

Bought a pair from slamdunkspace a few months ago and after a few wears the 09's quality is extremely good no cracking and im 6'3 400 lbs cant give better praise than that just my personal experience!!!!! shipping does take a while though.

Thats one hell of a shoe if thats the case 
smile.gif

Bought a pair from slamdunkspace a few months ago and after a few wears the 09's quality is extremely good no cracking and im 6'3 400 lbs cant give better praise than that just my personal experience!!!!! shipping does take a while though.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

piffburner23 wrote:Jus being honest big people gotta look fly 2 real talk nothing makes me madder than when you see someone big and there shoes are rolling and they wearing a shirt thats a 2x and the persons a 4x or 5x C'MON SON!!!! speaking of which JB lookout on sum big size clothes 3x and 4x is super rare 5x is non-existent we'll spend extra if u want it, LOL, Plus I thought any regular size people who were having trouble deciding to grab from slam dunkspace that the product is good let me know if u guys want pics!!!

smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liu Kang 23

piffburner23 wrote:Jus being honest big people gotta look fly 2 real talk nothing makes me madder than when you see someone big and there shoes are rolling and they wearing a shirt thats a 2x and the persons a 4x or 5x C'MON SON!!!! speaking of which JB lookout on sum big size clothes 3x and 4x is super rare 5x is non-existent we'll spend extra if u want it, LOL, Plus I thought any regular size people who were having trouble deciding to grab from slam dunkspace that the product is good let me know if u guys want pics!!!

smile.gif

nerd.gif

i was gonna cop from that website but after all the people posted their pics im kinda skeptical
and you only got like 2 post 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

anyone copped from Slamdunkspace this year?
nerd.gif

i wanna pull the trigger but not sure

nerd.gif

i was gonna cop from that website but after all the people posted their pics im kinda skeptical
and you only got like 2 post 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

anyone copped from Slamdunkspace this year?
nerd.gif

i wanna pull the trigger but not sure

Still got a pair of 2001 True blues I only wore about twice lmaoo.. Doubt they fit anymore but need to refresh and grab these

Still got a pair of 2001 True blues I only wore about twice lmaoo.. Doubt they fit anymore but need to refresh and grab these

i un ds mine from 09 i wore these last week once for the whole day look quik pic from my phone
mad.gif

e1816e4d070f6f26e36290d4b2c7889c166fd2f7.jpg

my fire reds worn about 10 times
dd126ac45008603061c2fbe11ece7eec255dda12.jpg

they better fix this if not i will not copp these.also ive been wearing my 2011 cements like crazy no cracking at all we will see.

i un ds mine from 09 i wore these last week once for the whole day look quik pic from my phone
mad.gif

they better fix this if not i will not copp these.also ive been wearing my 2011 cements like crazy no cracking at all we will see.

^^^That's why I can't trust JB with the retros they make
30t6p3b.gif
I was sooooo pissed when that started happening to my fire red's but for some reason I was wearing my Flip's way more and it took forever for them to start chipping
ohwell.gif

^^^That's why I can't trust JB with the retros they make
30t6p3b.gif
I was sooooo pissed when that started happening to my fire red's but for some reason I was wearing my Flip's way more and it took forever for them to start chipping
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

mad.gif

welcome to the club

Originally Posted by rauls054

mad.gif

welcome to the club

Let's just hope that the True Blues are at least on the same quality level as the Cements that just released.

Let's just hope that the True Blues are at least on the same quality level as the Cements that just released.

IIIs are my fav. Jordan so I don't really GAF, I'll cop regardless. I hope they're same quality and box as the 2011 white cements though

Back
Top Bottom