Air Jordan III "True Blues" Retro in August '09

Good look on the info Process. Can't wait. I'm thinking availability will be somewhere between the Bred Strap 1's from last year and the BlackFriday XX3's.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

If true, these will end up on shelves longer than the cdp 3's have. Now if it's limited, then watch hell break loose.

how will these sit on the shelves for a long time? the only reason the cdp 3's sat is becuase they came with the wack #%! 20's. they will sell out veryfast even if they are a gr.

Originally Posted by thakickboss

If true, these will end up on shelves longer than the cdp 3's have. Now if it's limited, then watch hell break loose.

how will these sit on the shelves for a long time? the only reason the cdp 3's sat is becuase they came with the wack #%! 20's. they will sell out very fast even if they are a gr.

yeah these will fly off the shelves. but then there will be endless complaints about quality, but that comes with every jb shoe lately
laugh.gif

I am hyped for this release. I will probably cop if they come solo. Packs have been killing my pockets.

They always seem to spring up classic colorways yet again..but i'm gonna try not to buy into the hype until it is definitely confirmed..or we see pictures

i HATE jb he needs to stop retroing and let people enjoy jordans look at the bred 11s no really had p.l. 11s but when they came out the the hype was on and nowu see them every where and people think there cool STOP!

This is great news. Lets see know what kind of gimmick JB will come up with so that we can get these.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Good, now maybe the people tryin to sell the retro true blues for $400+ will calm down
i highly doubt it the I'm happy these are releasing but these will probably be no where near the same quality as the previous retro true blue

theprocessofbelief wrote:

To those saying they won't be a GR... don't be so sure. As it looks right now, they are.

That's great, did they say what the price will be on these?

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Shoot, sorry. I would have just added to your post had I seen it.

To those saying they won't be a GR... don't be so sure. As it looks right now, they are.

It's all good bud. No one believed me anyway.

We have indented massive amounts so yep at the moment these are GR

Originally Posted by retrourfeet

Originally Posted by MethRer1A

How you so sure with no pics.

I am wit ya on this

No one has to believe me. I am just giving out the information I have, thinking maybe a few may appreciate.

What would I have to gain from lieing?
eyes.gif

if so, then yes! definitely copping multiples. its my fav cw for the IIIs besides the white cement

You are seriously trippin'. These will be hotter the 2nd time around, bet. Wait make that the 3rd time around.

Back
Top Bottom