Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Ah shucks. Can’t say anything. People get so defensive about opinions on shoes. You can enjoy and be happy with your shoes without saying the shiny hard plastic leather and paint chipping midsoles (after one wear) are “quality materials” lol.

Man he said that 2011 WC3s have “quality materials” lol. I happen to think he absolutely wrong and totally off base on that assessment if you’ve been around NT and collecting for a while like I have. Wasn’t taking a personal jab at him at all. We were discussing the shoe at hand which is allowed last time I checked.

What’s wrong with suggesting he hopes for a better WC3 retro like we all are? lol.
It’s all good. I like the creases in the leather (and mine aren’t hard plastic, maybe I got lucky. Softer than my 2019 BC3s) and I’ve been collecting since 96. So I’m happy with them and yes mine are beat up. I beat up all my shoes. But I do agree with you that I do hope they release a better wc3 very soon! I obviously am in need Lol. Ain’t mad man, you’re definitely entitled to your opinion and I appreciate your perspective. It’s NT. Just a discussion amongst ppl who share a similar love/passion.

Last edited:
dhtowng dhtowng "Sorry to bare bad news. I’d suggest you pray for a newer better retro with NA like all of us and prepare to retire those borderline monstrosities."

This really is not necessary, he enjoys/ happy with his pair, no need to cut the man at the knees, jeez....
Preciate ya but it’s all good nt fam. This is what this was made for, to share and talk about shoes and give each a forum to share their opinion. I got thick skin, so ain’t no offense taken by what anyone says. One thing is for sure, we all love our 3s.

These are a "don't sleep" release. Meaning, you don't have to stress about copping but you gotta be ready to buy at 10am on online sites or if you're buying in person, be at the store not long after they open

March is a bit congested for me sneaker wise so i hope these don't get too crazy on the resell market for a later cop

The midsole paint on the most recent black cement 3s and Free throw line 3s have started to crack on my pairs(white paint only and I’ve worn them A LOTTT). I thought the hand painted midsoles were going to prevent the cracking but with enough wears it’s going to happen. midsole paint takes FARRRR longer to crack than the old crumbly midsoled 3s tho.

Back
Top Bottom