Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Looks like only HoH stores near me will be getting these, according onto the launch locator.

Where are you seeing the launch locator? Are the maps still a thing? Assumed these would be at all three of my local foot stores including FTL/HOH.

Where are you seeing the launch locator? Are the maps still a thing? Assumed these would be at all three of my local foot stores including FTL/HOH.
Search FT LAUNCH LOCATER ON GOOGLE SHOULD COME UP!! DNT SEARCH THRU THE APP SAME FOR CHAMPS N FOOTACTION.. ALL STORES FCFS IN MY AREA

I'm going to my mall about an hour early. If I'm not one of the first 3 people in line at ftl then I'm going home. I know i can grab a pair or 2 online at 10 am

I'm glad resellers have come to their senses. Last week these were $400 on goat now they're $265. In my size anyway

Thanks guys. All my local foot stores are getting them based on the launch locators. I’ll just be at the mall when it opens. Hopefully it’s a breeze like red cements were.

These give me sorta the pine green vibes from last week
I think they will sell well online and possibly be an instant sellout but pairs will be readily available at stores if you go out early
Or they could sit like the red cements lol

About a month after they sell out I could see 250-275 range

and they not sitting like red cements ain’t no way lol

red cements were overshadowed by every other ASW shoe...These are way nicer than the red cements and they aren't releasing around the same time as 2 Jordan 1's, a pack with another Jordan 1 and Air ship, and OW 5's.

custom tabs by hoopfr3sh

Screenshot_20200303-091439_Instagram.jpg

Back
Top Bottom