Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Well these are a fcfs in my area man I'm too d**n old to be camping out look like this will be my first since 2006 dmp
Screenshot_2020-03-04-12-55-01.png
Screenshot_2020-03-04-12-55-11.png
I'll be at Perimeter.

Can’t wait to get these in hand 🖐 and straight to feet... going to be a great spring and summer only rocking Jordan 3 and Jordan 4 All my Jordan 1 will be put it rest for the he next 6 months

These are very scarce in my area, closest store is about 2 hours away from me. I’ll be camping out a few hours early.

These are very scarce in my area, closest store is about 2 hours away from me. I’ll be camping out a few hours early.
I feel u only 1 store close to me is getting them the rest of the stores are to far I was going to pass and cop later but this got me think

I stay away from stores when doing FCFS. Folks don’t know how to act. I’ll b in the house copping off the net...
I feel you on this. I didn't start going back to stores until foot stores began reservations. Now, I only go instore for that reason. I think I'll have to make an exception this weekend though, since bots have ruined every single online option besides SNKRS.

I haven’t bought a pair of shoes in a long time (release day). Is the SNKRS process still the same ole hit or miss?

I’m not a gotta have Nike Air type of person but man these should have been blessed with it.

Are 3s still running .5 size big?

Local fnl that usually gets a good amount of pairs is only getting 24 pairs. Kinda weird tbh

Because going forward all stores non Nike have had their allocation turned WAY down

also champs is notoriously known to have the least of any release even holiday

Finishline however has always had a healthy stock pile per release due to their store/market locations

as far as raffle goes the footlocker family of stores base doing a raffle on stock on hand VS people asking for the shoe in store/phone calls
I remember in late 2018, it was reported Nike focus on their stores and apps etc
And cut back on the stock giving to non Nike stores...

Damn! These aren’t dropping at my local foot action.

According to their launch locator.

blog.footaction.com/releaselocator

Back
Top Bottom