Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

Screenshot_20200307-092625.png
I ordered the bred 11s, bloodlines, and now these from the Snkrs app but none of my purchases show up in my purchases tab. Does anyone else have this problem?

Go to the regular nike app and pull up the purchase history

I used to hit on most shoes on snkrs app besides really tough ones...now i can never get an order thru. SMH **** snkrs, FNL for the win. Back to sleep now

Lol I was just messing with you brother but damn I didn't know it was that easy. I always assumed you had to have signed test results from a Dr saying you have a painful disease lmao

That’s what I thought at first but there are doctors offices that are there to only write doctors approvals for it. It’s surprisingly easy. They have real corny names like Dr. Green Card. I had a friend who got a medical card for just saying he struggled with anxiety and depression.

Shoepalace sent me an email saying my reward points with were updated based on the order, but still havent received an order confirmation. I'm assuming I'm good

Just check ur bank or paypal to double check. I never get that notification either but I always get the paypal emails before it says purchased

I restarted my phone and saw the Got’em notification is Litt

Attachments

• 0E557FE0-8639-4406-AA08-3617B72BF016.png
    0E557FE0-8639-4406-AA08-3617B72BF016.png
    549.1 KB · Views: 548
Since forever. They always have their own dedicated stock. That's why when you do phone orders you have to hit the right footstore to get through.
Pretty sure they share the same online stock for releases. Always has.

Shoepalace sent me an email saying my reward points with were updated based on the order, but still havent received an order confirmation. I'm assuming I'm good
SP is usually good not over selling. Thier ontrac shipping is garbage. Always knocking at night time.

Since forever. They always have their own dedicated stock. That's why when you do phone orders you have to hit the right footstore to get through.
They have dedicated inventory but they also share. I’ve ordered plenty from EB and had a FTL sticker on the box. All sites will show the same sizes.

at least that’s how it used to be. If not anymore it’s a recent development.

Shoepalace has been weird lately
I placed an order last week and never got an order confirmation but it showed processing in my order history
Then 2 days later it showed shipped but I never got a shipping email with tracking
Then 3 days later my package showed up
If you don’t get a order confirmation just keep an eye in your order history

This. Release was full of sh*t the one guy at the front of the line got all the pairs man give someone else a change that really want and wear they shoes go get a real da*n job i hate them da*n reseller this is why i miss the reservation system

Last edited by a moderator:
Screenshot_20200307-092625.png
I ordered the bred 11s, bloodlines, and now these from the Snkrs app but none of my purchases show up in my purchases tab. Does anyone else have this problem?

On snkrs it does. I've bought all kinds of stuff and the only thing that shows for me is the Superman LeBron's from last year lol. Like someone else said, it's all in your actual Nike account if you check there. Doesn't make it any less stupid.

That’s what I thought at first but there are doctors offices that are there to only write doctors approvals for it. It’s surprisingly easy. They have real corny names like Dr. Green Card. I had a friend who got a medical card for just saying he struggled with anxiety and depression.
Using the plight of those who really suffer anxiety and depression for his own selfish needs... You hate to see it

Back
Top Bottom