Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

If you look at the purchase history you can see people checked out before the announced time. Checked out but doesn't show up in my purchase tab and I wasnt charged so I'm assuming I got cart jacked

6937A8DF-8EA9-486D-83BB-77CC6BA88D18.jpeg

ebay was pure bs. From checkout pages, I guess they dropped seconds early. Explains why it was totally oos when I refreshed on the hour. Also doesn't help that I didnt wanna cart ahead of time since it showed retail was 350 lol
I didn’t want to either for the same reason but I guess that was the trick to beating the bots and the thousands of others going for a pair. The fact that they dropped early was complete BS and I can’t believe they did that to everyone ready to refresh right at noon.

hey so i bought a pair of unc 3 from stockx , but it doesnt have sizing on insoles? should i be worried everything else seems fine tho

hey so i bought a pair of unc 3 from stockx , but it doesnt have sizing on insoles? should i be worried everything else seems fine tho
Does it have any stickers at all on the insoles ? I ask because overseas pairs don’t have sizing stickers but they also don’t have the MSRP tab on the box label. If yours doesn’t have the MSRP tab on the box label that would explain it, if it does then I’m not sure why they’d be missing considering SX only deals with DS pairs and they should technically be there. It is possible that someone at the factory didn’t place them on that particular pair but I’ve never received a pair that didn’t have them. Unless they were an overseas pair that is.

Anybody buying anything from StockX I Advise you to double and triple legit check them, these fools sent me an ‘authenticated’ Travis Scott hoody and I resold it since it didn’t fit two weeks ago and they are saying it didn’t pass authentication..... THE SAME HOODY! Never buying from them again or selling for that matter

Anybody buying anything from StockX I Advise you to double and triple legit check them, these fools sent me an ‘authenticated’ Travis Scott hoody and I resold it since it didn’t fit two weeks ago and they are saying it didn’t pass authentication..... THE SAME HOODY! Never buying from them again or selling for that matter
What how they don't put tags on the clothes stockx is becoming a joke

Back
Top Bottom