Air Jordan III "UNC": March 7, 2020 $190

20230303_143318.jpg

Yeah I need these. Missed out on them when they dropped right when the pandemic start and all that. Spots around me were all sold out and/or fools had them on lock. Meant to double back and get a pair , look where they are at now? Geez. Imma have to off a back up pair of Bred 11s just for these joints. They are too crispy clean

Yeah I need these. Missed out on them when they dropped right when the pandemic start and all that. Spots around me were all sold out and/or fools had them on lock. Meant to double back and get a pair , look where they are at now? Geez. Imma have to off a back up pair of Bred 11s just for these joints. They are too crispy clean
As much as as I like these I would never off a pair of playoff 11’s for them. Then again, playoff 11’s are basically my fav shoe ever.

Damn. These are too clean. I need to sell my extra pair of Black Red 11s for a pair of these . Was gonna try the trade block app but haven't heard good things about it lately. I'll start looking around and hope for a better deal and just off a lower tier shoe.

Back
Top Bottom