Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Aside from nostalgia, what's so special about the Nike Air? The Jumpman looks better and, IMO, is best suited for the brand.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

If they came out with the jumpman first and then switched over the Nike Air people would complain.

You can't even see the jumpman or Nike Air with jeans.

A lot of people who keep repeating that never even had Nike Air Jordan's when they originally came out and are just repeating what they hear other people say, because they think it makes them sound knowledgeable.

What do dudes do, look at the elephant print then run around the back of peoples kicks to see if it says Nike Air? That discussion has really gotten old, because this isn't a new development. It's been this way for seven years.

And this is coming from someone who has III's, IV's, V's.... with Nike Air.
Thank you sir.....QFT! This thread has become very redundant and predictable. In the beginning...."I'll pass..."too plain"...; Midway..."quality sucks", "bring back Nike Air", "quality sucks".."quality......"; on RD, "decided to grab anyway"..."couldn't pass on these" so on and so forth.

Bottom line is that this is what it is. Alot of you are simply repeating and beating a dead horse. Nike Air ISN'T coming back....Nike Air ISN'T coming back....Nike Air ISN'T coming back! Regardless of what you think the quality of 3's has always been the same. There's ALWAYS been a problem w/ paint chipping/cracking. Happens at different times for different people. I have 03's that have yet to crack, but I've also only worn them a handful of times. These current 3's I've had since mid-December and have worn them extensively.....no cracking.

This is a retro replica or of the original....not the exact same mold/build of the original....if so, it wouldn't be a retro. Take it for what its worth...buy if you like, don't buy if you don't. But please dead all the "wishing" and "complaining". 

SN: What is it about this site compared to the other where there is waaaaaayyyyyy more complaining about the shoe and less information about the release?

I got white cement 3's from 1994 and yes I wear them and yes theres NIKE AIR and I'm not complaining lol... And those ^ stop complaining about the complaining! Bottom line is some people like the original stuff and some don't. I grew up with the original stuff so go figure... Either way I'm just glad I got a fresh pair of 3's and the box is amazing!

Jordan will put the Nike Air on the back at the end of time. Once his sneakers aren't relevant he'll throw the Nike Air back there to end his run. Even if that's waaaaaaayyy in the future.

Ok so I asked like 30 pages ago but didn't really get responses

How do these fit

In comparison to Cool Grey 3's or DTRT 3s or Fire Red 3s

I wear an 11 in my old 3s but i wear a 10.5 in lebron 8 V2.

They fit true to size, so get your real size - not a half size up, not a half size down. There will probably be a tiny bit of space left as others have mentioned.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

If they came out with the jumpman first and then switched over the Nike Air people would complain.

You can't even see the jumpman or Nike Air with jeans.

A lot of people who keep repeating that never even had Nike Air Jordan's when they originally came out and are just repeating what they hear other people say, because they think it makes them sound knowledgeable.

What do dudes do, look at the elephant print then run around the back of peoples kicks to see if it says Nike Air? That discussion has really gotten old, because this isn't a new development. It's been this way for seven years.

And this is coming from someone who has III's, IV's, V's.... with Nike Air.
real rap you got people that was born in like 92 complaining about the nike air
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dharv

Jordan will put the Nike Air on the back at the end of time. Once his sneakers aren't relevant he'll throw the Nike Air back there to end his run. Even if that's waaaaaaayyy in the future.

Im a old school Jordan fan ( since early 90's) and I actually prefer the Jumpman logo. Its mostly the kids who never bought a brand new pair for retail at chain stores like Foot Locker w/Nike AIR that really want it....

The Jumpman means ALOT to JB so I doubt they will ever go back to Nike AIR. People need to realize that the Jumpman symbolize the man himself and that would be stupid for him to remove it, and even if they did take it off, the 3's would be the last because it was the shoe that intoduced the logo.

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

They fit true to size, so get your real size - not a half size up, not a half size down. There will probably be a tiny bit of space left as others have mentioned.

laugh.gif
lolol thanks fam

When the world was perfect and in harmony both Jumpman and Nike co-existed perfectly... Btw they fit luxurious and roomy.. This is not Nike air vs Jumpman debate btw... Moving on

Will it be hard to cop from NDC Friday night? See I got this voucher and Ima try to use that before I go to any stores.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Will it be hard to cop from NDC Friday night? See I got this voucher and Ima try to use that before I go to any stores.

No one knows, but my guess is that it shouldn't be too difficult.

So to sum-up this thread:
1. shoes fit true to size
2. So far no chipping has been seen
3. THe shoes will be 150.00
4. Jumpman on the Back
5. They drop this Saturday - 22nd
6. Elephant print is a little large than previous 2003 retro
7. The tongue is a little smaller
8. Retro box w.pamphlet, hang tag and elephant print paper

Am I missing anything? Cuz this whole debate about Nike Air and JB is played out fellas. Can we keep it about the shoes that are releasing on Saturday? Pics/wear and tear/etc...

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

4. Jumpman on the Back

Am I missing anything? Cuz this whole debate about Nike Air and JB is played out fellas. Can we keep it about the shoes that are releasing on Saturday? Pics/wear and tear/etc...
This deserves to be quoted.

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

4. Jumpman on the Back

9. It is a General Release

This deserves to be quoted.
This should be on every page of this thread for the people actually looking for information. added a number 9.

4. Jumpman on the Back

YEs you are missing something!! You forgot to mention it will be $150.00 "BEFORE" taxes!
happy.gif
(after taxes total price will be like $160 - $165)

#3. The shoes will be $150.00 (Before taxes)

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

4. Jumpman on the Back

YEs you are missing something!! You forgot to mention it will be $150.00 "BEFORE" taxes!
happy.gif

Eastbay dont charge tax

4. Jumpman on the Back

happy.gif

Duh.

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

4. Jumpman on the Back

happy.gif

Eastbay dont charge tax

Oh, my bad! In  New York we get  taxed on mostly EVERYTHING including sneakers.

Originally Posted by WISHEZZ

Can't wait to grab these. Haven't been to a release since space jams, I hope this goes smooth.

X2 skipping the online route for these. Eventhough I have mine reserved at FNL you never know. Hope all goes well.

At first I was gonna pass on these and stick to the '03's, but they are too nice to pass up.

More pics for reference....  (NOT my pics) 

441067737_o.jpg

441067789_o.jpg

441067849_o.jpg

441067828_o.jpg

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom