Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

EastbayRep wrote:Nike's product number for the jacket is 404568-100 and our product number is 04568100.  I currently do not have any pictures, but you can use Nike's product number and the image search on Google.com to find some pictures for this jacket.

EastbayRep - Ray

I'm on the fence about this jacket although I could be swayed if I get a chance to see it in person.
Jordan-Retro-3-Mens-Jacket-404568_100_A.png

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

These are georgous... Had mine since last week and I literally take em out of the box every day just to stare at em.. And the box too.. JB I must stand up and applaud, you guys did good. And may I add the smell of the shoe reminds me of a brand new luxurious car... No joke!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This man speaks the truth

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Did you end up getting them from that spot I told you? Also if you did how much did you pay
nerd.gif

Nah that was a little to far out for me...appreciate it tho...

Got it from a spot around my way for $165...
I figured that lol, but thats not a bad price basically what you will pay on RD after tax.

Originally Posted by mossman75

These are georgous... Had mine since last week and I literally take em out of the box every day just to stare at em.. And the box too.. JB I must stand up and applaud, you guys did good. And may I add the smell of the shoe reminds me of a brand new luxurious car... No joke!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This man speaks the truth

Yes he does...in my hand as I type

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

^ Ray, will We be able to use the Free shipping code on these as well?
nerd.gif
Free shipping promotions are valid on these shoes.
What will the free shipping code be? Or will the free shipping be attached to the item and applied once the order has been made?

Loving the box. I remember a thread talking about this years boxes, can someone point me to it? Thanks in advance.

Hopefully I can wake and go to the mall and pick these up. I'm getting impatient having to wait on FedEx and UPS for almost every release. I'm in Houston and AJ IIIs are not as popular as XIIIs and XIs. Who knows I could be proven wrong.

Originally Posted by air23xxi

Hopefully I can wake and go to the mall and pick these up. I'm getting impatient having to wait on FedEx and UPS for almost every release. I'm in Houston and AJ IIIs are not as popular as XIIIs and XIs. Who knows I could be proven wrong.
The "wake" part is crucial....but if you can get past that, you shouldn't have any trouble.
laugh.gif

Just playing man...good luck coppin' a pair on Saturday! In Canada, we're fortunate enough to pre-order our Signature J's at Foot Locker although the trade off is paying about $30 more for them.

Hey Eastbay Ray... When will you guys be selling this jacket/pants?? Very close to the 1988 original... I want I want I want... lol

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Did you end up getting them from that spot I told you? Also if you did how much did you pay
nerd.gif

Nah that was a little to far out for me...appreciate it tho...

Got it from a spot around my way for $165...
is "around your way" located in the nyc area? i'd love to get my pair early.

this is what is wrong with the sneaker game.....
Just got an email update from Primative, they are charging $200 for these.  Bunch of clowns. What is really sad is people will be lining up and paying $200 for these.

Originally Posted by barry

Just got an email update from Primative, they are charging $200 for these.  Bunch of clowns. What is really sad is people will be lining up and paying $200 for these.
Yep they are clowns this was the email
The beloved Air Jordan III will see yet another retro release, as the iconic White/Cement grey colorway drops this Saturday, Jan 22nd. The shoe features the familiar white leather upper, complimented with Fire Red accents and its traditional elephant print throughout.

**PLEASE READ**

This shoe is an in-store release only. Please do not call us inquiring any information. Everything you need to know can be found here.

The shoes release at 11:00 AM this Saturday, and will be sold on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis. Price is $200

Commonly asked questions :

Can I pre-order? No, you may not.

Can I pay extra to buy them early? No, you can't.

Will there be a line? I'm sure there will be.

What time is the best time to show up? I'm not a psychic, so I don't have the answer to this question.

My staff and I are not even purchasing these kicks, so trust me when I say we're in no position to do any special favors this time. Please do not ask.

Enjoy the images, and we'll see some of you on Saturday. 

The hype/demand feeds that notion in their hungry little e-bizness heads

It's type ridiculous to be frank (and you can be beans).

But i'll tell you what, Breaghstein - if they ever email me something like that?...

Rest assured, i'll charge 'em with an entire fist (lubed) where the back mountain peaks get very little oxygen.

*grunts*

And LOL at "Can I pay extra to buy them early? No, you can't."

Yeah, but you can pay extra to get them on release date.

Hey Eastbay Ray... When will you guys be selling this jacket/pants?? Very close to the 1988 original... I want I want I want... lol

wow that jacket is
pimp.gif

and I dont even like JB clothing

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

The beloved Air Jordan III will see yet another retro release, as the iconic White/Cement grey colorway drops this Saturday, Jan 22nd. The shoe features the familiar white leather upper, complimented with Fire Red accents and its traditional elephant print throughout.

**PLEASE READ**

This shoe is an in-store release only. Please do not call us inquiring any information. Everything you need to know can be found here.

The shoes release at 11:00 AM this Saturday, and will be sold on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE basis. Price is $200

What time is the best time to show up? I'm not a psychic, so I don't have the answer to this question.

My staff and I are not even purchasing these kicks, so trust me when I say we're in no position to do any special favors this time. Please do not ask.

if i were you:

::scrolls to the bottom of the email::
::clicks 'unsubscribe'::
::follows on screen prompts in browser of choice::
::never looks back::

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

**PLEASE READ**

That email was so arogant..I pray no one shows up for his 11 release, what a dork. Only reason its 11, is because he is waiting until mostly all the other places are sold out, then you will copp his at $50 over retail, BS
mad.gif

I wore mine tonight and got stopped several times by people asking who released early. These are so nice and I'm actually considering buying some of the gear if it looks like the vintage 88 gear.

Should I consider stacking up a few of these pairs to sell? I know they are not considered a "limited release" so I figured that most places, even Mall stores like Footlocker champs finishline etc.. would not come CLOSE to selling out. What is everyone else thinking? I can still grab a few pairs early for close to cost but I didnt think it was worth it. Someone tell me otherwise....

I wore mine to my bolwing league on sunday night, since it was MLK weekend there were ALOT of random people in there. I had them sitting on the table next to me and this dude walked up to me wearing some Cool Grey 11's, tries tellin me that my pair was fake cuz they dont release till next week.

I gave him a lil smerk and laugh, told him I got them early. He had the nerve to ask me where my spot was. PLEASE, you aint gettin NOOOO info from me after you try callin me out on some BS.

Originally Posted by BinYe

But i'll tell you what, Breaghstein - if they ever email me something like that?...

Rest assured, i'll charge 'em with an entire fist (lubed) where the back mountain peaks get very little oxygen.

*grunts*

roll.gif
...This dude has me rollin every time he posts.  He needs to be a mod.  

Originally Posted by BinYe

*grunts*

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom