Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Saw it at my local footlocker today. It seems to me now there are two different version of this cement III, one is shiny
sick.gif
leather one like i saw it today, one is normal
happy.gif
leather one as I have seen on some photos here. Any one could clarify this difference? Is the one you own or seen that shiny, i mean very? Is the normal looking of the leather shown on many photos as above because of the way you take photos or camera you use? Thanks in advance!
tongue.gif

nice pics frenchblue

thats it going down to check them out, Will be my first new jordan purchase since the XX3s (i think)

Got my first pair of 2011 White/cement III's a few days ago and I must say that I'm really impressed with these.

Here's a couple more pics (Not like you haven't seen these already...)

Originally Posted by legitshoe

Saw it at my local footlocker today. It seems to me now there are two different version of this cement III, one is shiny
sick.gif
leather one like i saw it today, one is normal
happy.gif
leather one as I have seen on some photos here. Any one could clarify this difference? Is the one you own or seen that shiny, i mean very? Is the normal looking of the leather shown on many photos as above because of the way you take photos or camera you use? Thanks in advance!
tongue.gif

They are all shiny, just differs from camera to camera.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

when do these come out on eastbay or footlocker?
We will have these available for sale at 12 AM EST on 1/22/11.

Originally Posted by SWADE23

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY NONE OF THE STORES AROUND ME IN QUEENZ/L.I. HAVE THESE IN A 15?!!?! 13 SEEMS TO BE THE LARGEST.... IM EVEN CHECKING STORES IN NYC AND NOOOO ONE SEEMS TO HAVE THEM... WASSUP??!?!
If you are not able to locate any stores with a size 15, you will be happy to know we will have them available in this size.  We will be carrying this shoe in men's sizes 7.5 to 18.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Is eastbay or any other site selling the retro 3 track jackets I saw a few pages back ?

Of if anyone has a link to the jackets or pics please post.
I am checking with some contacts to see if they have any information saying we will be carrying the retro 3 track jacket.  I will post an update once I find out.

It appears that we may be limiting these shoes to two pairs per order.  This is what I am hearing, but may not find out for sure until Friday comes around.

EastbayRep - Ray

160jordansdeep wrote:
Is eastbay or any other site selling the retro 3 track jackets I saw a few pages back ?

I am checking with some contacts to see if they have any information saying we will be carrying the retro 3 track jacket.  I will post an update once I find out.

I will be waiting for your update on this ...
nerd.gif

I'm sorry if this was asked tons of pages before, but how do these fit compared to the 03s?

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

^ Ray, will We be able to use the Free shipping code on these as well?
nerd.gif
Free shipping promotions are valid on these shoes.

We will be carrying the Retro 3 Jacket in White/Stealth/Varsity Red.  This jacket should retail for $84.99.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

nerd.gif

We will be carrying the Retro 3 Jacket in White/Stealth/Varsity Red.  This jacket should retail for $84.99.

EastbayRep - Ray
Do you have the style number or sku number Ray ?
and do you also have pics 

thanks

These are georgous... Had mine since last week and I literally take em out of the box every day just to stare at em.. And the box too.. JB I must stand up and applaud, you guys did good. And may I add the smell of the shoe reminds me of a brand new luxurious car... No joke!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

nerd.gif

EastbayRep - Ray
Do you have the style number or sku number Ray ?
and do you also have pics 

thanks
Nike's product number for the jacket is 404568-100 and our product number is 04568100.  I currently do not have any pictures, but you can use Nike's product number and the image search on Google.com to find some pictures for this jacket.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^Did you end up getting them from that spot I told you? Also if you did how much did you pay
nerd.gif

Nah that was a little to far out for me...appreciate it tho...

Got it from a spot around my way for $165...

Back
Top Bottom