Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I will be missing out on these
frown.gif
. Might have to buy later with higher price tag. smh

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by supadupakae

^^Not my pic, just found it and posted it. Slow your roll chali!

Oh yeah? But it's in your photobucket album.
indifferent.gif

I think everyone should know whos room that is by now

Yup, its that fruitcake from windycitysole.com...I can tell by that wack chair and the red wall.  Its in the same room he had all those Cool Grey 11's.  Dude is chargin like $220 for these things.

Got 1 of 2 pairs early but might sell this pair to my co-worker to get my 10.5 tomorrow at my other local spot. But damn these look nice. Then get my 2nd pair on Saturday.
Much luck to all getting them soon. These are straight  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

843airmaestro wrote:
So to sum-up this thread:
1. shoes fit true to size
2. So far no chipping has been seen(false)
3. THe shoes will be 150.00
4. Jumpman on the Back
5. They drop this Saturday - 22nd
6. Elephant print is a little large than previous 2003 retro (false)
7. The tongue is a little smaller
8. Retro box w.pamphlet, hang tag and elephant print paper
9. You shouldn't have to camp out
10. I don't live in NYC so get on you regional forums
#2...a few pages back sum1 that had em early said there is chipping
#6 No elephant print is consistent. i have 3's with one shoe bein thick n the other shoe thin print. its a draw outta da hat unless u ask for multiple pairs and pick which print u like better

as 4 #8 at this time in the game its no tellin how shoes will sell. evry1 (includin me) swore up n down the flints would sit for at least after christmas. then again it was holiday season. but u SHOULDNT have to camp. im pretty sure these will be more like the white/red 13 release. they startin to sell out now after about a month. imma go in in the afternoon wheneva i feel like goin lol. im not worried bout it sellin out but dnt sleep n wait for it to go on sale

n i thnk dude is jokin too....he must be LOL

Fordham road has these for nyc cats. Theres two spots on the concourse a little past gamestop (walk towards burnside). One spot had them for $170 and the spot adjacent i didnt check price. Pretty sure they'll both drop to retail once release date hits.

cement 3's are part of that "coveted collection" of Jordans that have a lot of good memories behind them. These don't have a holiday attached to the release date so this should be an easy cop as long as you guys head to the better malls (the ones with the most stores that carry the product) around when they open. That said I like these! I saw a guy wearing a pair at Katy Mills today and they always have such a classic look the 3's even with all the over done elephant print shoes JB has been doing for the past two years these still come off very sleek! I regret my Cool Grey purchase because quality wise...these are the better release. Color choice of this shoe give you a world of choice for matching as white grey black and red are perfect winter colors. If I didn't have to pay off my Olympic Air More Uptempo's I would have copped these. 

Originally Posted by MilXI

after i grab these and the playoff xiii. i'm done with jb until the concords drop.

I am there with you.
I am on the fence with these. 

I like but idk how much I like em.

I have a $25 off a $50+ purchase card from nike so If i get them I am gonna use it. 

Any word on free shipping like the CG's on ndc? IF so I will get them...

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

that pic is
pimp.gif

Thats my motivation to make some money
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How about you get a job.

At first it took me back to when I was jobless for a minute, but now a college grad and working 2 jobs, I'm sorry but that line cracks me up
roll.gif
 but theres nothing wrong with getting spoiled by your folks or your significant other if and only if its a bday gift or something...
laugh.gif

My dreams of owning these are shot.
The MRS gave me the ultimatum.
Buy another pair of shoes and she's WALKING OUT THE DOOR FOREVER.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

sorry to hear that bro... I hope my wife doesn't do that to me, but she does give me looks...

Wont have the funds until next Friday. Anyone think they will still be around online then? If not my 03's are still in decent shape.

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

sorry to hear that bro... I hope my wife doesn't do that to me, but she does give me looks...
You need a more understanding wife.  My wife was 35 weeks pregnant and drove with me and waited in line (in the warm car) to camp out and get the XI/XII pack in a -30 degree blizzard.  That's what I call a keeper.  hahaha

Now I have to work until 9:30ish pacific. Do you think these will still be available when I get off or will I have to turn to ebay?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Wont have the funds until next Friday. Anyone think they will still be around online then? If not my 03's are still in decent shape.

U should be able to find your size a week later I don't think they are going to sell out completely in a week...I don't have the funds either this week got to many bills to pay...but I will put my pair on layaway until next week

that sucks bro.

what I would do is to buy the shoes anyways and sneak them into the house, months after the release date.then when she asks, just say "Ive had these for years, @@! are you talking about?"

problem solved
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom