Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

anyone know if amazon.com gets these? I have a giftcard
laugh.gif

anyone trying to order these from eastbay/finishline?

Think they will sell out?

I don't have access to a car to leave school and go to a mall :/

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Yo eastbay ray... That jacket is blk/varsity red one... The lighting of the pic makes it look greyish.. Any info of the release date? Thanks!
Since that is the Black/Varsity Red jacket and pant, we will have them up on our website come this Friday.  Once they are up, I will post a link to them for you.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Whoa at the dude buying the whole stock  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Goodluck getting a good profit off those.  These will be a breeze to cop, unless you are lazy or dead. 
that last line is the truth and it had me
roll.gif

these are going to sell very fast, but every shoe store is going to have em so if you really wanted them...you'd find a way come release day.

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

these are going to sell very fast, but every shoe store is going to have em so if you really wanted them...you'd find a way come release day.

Pretty much.  People complain too often about resellers, BUT, blame yourself for not being ahead of everyone else. 
I've never had a problem buying a shoe that I really wanted, except for that DMP 11/6 Pack, because my store had like 5 packs, and I was 20th in line.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Pretty much.  People complain too often about resellers, BUT, blame yourself for not being ahead of everyone else. 
I've never had a problem buying a shoe that I really wanted, except for that DMP 11/6 Pack, because my store had like 5 packs, and I was 20th in line.  
laugh.gif

That's the thing, people don't want to put in the effort to purchase their shoes and want help. There's so many options these days...online/stores (eastbay, footlocker, champs, footaction, finishline, ndc, etc...).

Yeah it sucks that there's more and more resellers these days, but most of them get their stock because they want it more than those who just complain.

Anyways, back to the shoes...these are x2 for me, can't wait until Friday night!
smokin.gif

hope the order i placed monday goes through since swoosh wont discount these. But i think these will sell like the black/varsity red 6s last year.

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

hope the order i placed monday goes through since swoosh wont discount these. But i think these will sell like the black/varsity red 6s last year.
Its been said these will be on swoosh with 3 limit on pairs unless things changed 
wink.gif

just got mine in from pre-order, and they are real nice...so cool to see the same packaging I saw when I was in middle-school
smile.gif
They seem to have nicer leather than the CDP black/cements...plush, soft tongue,,,good stuff through and through

This will be my first JB purchase since the Infrared VI's and before that it was the VII/XVI pack. Kinda excited. I usually rock more casual stuff now. I could get like 3 pairs of shoes for the price of these and look just as nice, but i'm kinda fiendin!

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by supadupakae

^^Not my pic, just found it and posted it. Slow your roll chali!

Oh yeah? But it's in your photobucket album.
indifferent.gif

*Sings his rendition of Allure feat 112's All Cried Out*

"Cuz your ALL CALLED OUT!!!... over shoes..."

Any who... thanks for the image... but what's a room of reselling kicks w/o
the handsome stud muffin' to occupy that seat?

UMPH!!!

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by MilXI

after i grab these and the playoff xiii. i'm done with jb until the concords drop.

I'm thinking the same way. Already have these. All I need are the 13's and concords.

Think these will be fairly hard to grab.  Most spots in Chicago were sold out as of Monday.  I scooped the last 11 at the 4th place I stopped.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

So to sum-up this thread:
1. shoes fit true to size
2. So far no chipping has been seen
3. THe shoes will be 150.00
4. Jumpman on the Back
5. They drop this Saturday - 22nd
6. Elephant print is a little large than previous 2003 retro
7. The tongue is a little smaller
8. Retro box w.pamphlet, hang tag and elephant print paper

Am I missing anything? Cuz this whole debate about Nike Air and JB is played out fellas. Can we keep it about the shoes that are releasing on Saturday? Pics/wear and tear/etc...
Couple more things.

9. Will I have to camp for these?

10. Are spots in NYC sold out?? If not, where do I need to go cop in NYC??

843airmaestro wrote:
So to sum-up this thread:
1. shoes fit true to size
2. So far no chipping has been seen
3. THe shoes will be 150.00
4. Jumpman on the Back
5. They drop this Saturday - 22nd
6. Elephant print is a little large than previous 2003 retro
7. The tongue is a little smaller
8. Retro box w.pamphlet, hang tag and elephant print paper
9. You shouldn't have to camp out
10. I don't live in NYC so get on you regional forums

Originally Posted by xfile 11

Think these will be fairly hard to grab.  Most spots in Chicago were sold out as of Monday.  I scooped the last 11 at the 4th place I stopped.

how when most retailers don't release these until saturday
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom