Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by earvcunanan

Originally Posted by nugget33

will these be harder to get than cool grey xi's?

Negative.
These are less then the CG 11s... and will fly.. 
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

So to sum-up this thread:
1. shoes fit true to size
2. So far no chipping has been seen
3. THe shoes will be 150.00
4. Jumpman on the Back
5. They drop this Saturday - 22nd
6. Elephant print is a little large than previous 2003 retro
7. The tongue is a little smaller
8. Retro box w.pamphlet, hang tag and elephant print paper

Am I missing anything? Cuz this whole debate about Nike Air and JB is played out fellas. Can we keep it about the shoes that are releasing on Saturday? Pics/wear and tear/etc...

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

So to sum-up this thread:
1. shoes fit true to size
2. So far no chipping has been seen
3. THe shoes will be 150.00
4. Jumpman on the Back
5. They drop this Saturday - 22nd
6. Elephant print is a little large than previous 2003 retro
7. The tongue is a little smaller
8. Retro box w.pamphlet, hang tag and elephant print paper

Am I missing anything? Cuz this whole debate about Nike Air and JB is played out fellas. Can we keep it about the shoes that are releasing on Saturday? Pics/wear and tear/etc...
Sums it up quite well.

About half as many made compared to Cool Grey 11s. Also a much better shoe! Only bad thing is the price increase ($150 for a 3?!)

had to pull out my 07 cement jacket still brandnew too bad its not my size
tired.gif
but the quallity on it
pimp.gif
. i think it was a footaction exclusive too

jacket is nice but tops 50 bucks and thats pushing it..but hey if it has a jumpman then you can put what ever price you like

Originally Posted by Dtrain12

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

^ Ray, will We be able to use the Free shipping code on these as well?
nerd.gif
Free shipping promotions are valid on these shoes.
What will the free shipping code be? Or will the free shipping be attached to the item and applied once the order has been made?
You can check our Facebook page at http://on.fb.me/dpORgH or our website for a free shipping promotion.  You would need to enter the promotion code when checking out to receive the free standard shipping on your order.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

Hey Eastbay Ray... When will you guys be selling this jacket/pants?? Very close to the 1988 original... I want I want I want... lol

From looking at that picture, it appears the colors on the jacket/pant is Grey/Varsity Red.  We will not be carrying that jacket/pant in the colors Grey/Varsity Red, but we will have a Black/Varsity Red jacket/pant available.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this is the jacket i want 
this is on the nike.com uk site 

http://store.nike.com/gb/en_gb/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-300/pid-373218/pgid-373219

when will both jackets hit eastbay eastbay rep on the release date of the shoes ?
Both jackets that I said we will be getting should be available on our website Friday night and they both will retail for $89.99.  Come this Friday night, you will be able to find all the Retro 3 apparel/shoes we will have available by typing "Retro 3" in the search field on our website.

EastbayRep - Ray

I bought the elephant print shorts a few years back....still sitting in the closet with the tags...they run HUGE!!

Damn this week is going by so slow for me
laugh.gif
Wish i had the funds to get 2 pairs but oh well 1 will do

People on ISS seem to think these will be hard to get...saying online stores will crash and stores in the Malls are doing wristbands in some states. Any body heard how many NDC will have?

Finish Line in Fayetteville, NC getting has   ~ 45 pair. Almost got the obsidian comfort 12's today at 109.99 but decided to pass.

Yo eastbay ray... That jacket is blk/varsity red one... The lighting of the pic makes it look greyish.. Any info of the release date? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom