Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

PtodaQ wrote:
For those ppl who ordered at NDC on midnight, when do u think the shipment will arrive? like thursday? friday?

You should expect them around Wednesday or Thursday. UPS is pretty quick.

I wore them today for my birthday Dinner with the fam, the shoe overall feels great, looks great, but the only thing I do not like is how the shoe is already creased in the toe box.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

I wore them today for my birthday Dinner with the fam, the shoe overall feels great, looks great, but the only thing I do not like is how the shoe is already creased in the toe box.

your lying? ive never seen a pair of sneakers crease before
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

your lying? ive never seen a pair of sneakers crease before
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Sorry I meant that the toe box leather had a crease in them before the 1st wear.

me 2 i donno about anyone else but creases really bother me especially pre-creases

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

rayray3thousand wrote:

Originally Posted by zyr12

rayray3thousand wrote:
NDC just called my cell phone to confirm that I ordered 2 pairs... processed and being shipped
smile.gif

Anybody else get the confirmation phone call?

No 
eyes.gif
Nike does not ship on weekends, matter fact the place they are all coming from is not even open past Friday, 5 PM. so I call your BS and raise you some common sense.
laugh.gif
 have a seat kid
Why would I make that story up?  You are too new around here to be calling BS on me.... Not even gonna waste my time, or more importantly RUIN THIS THREAD going back and forth with the "Shoeking" who has been apart of this community for an entire year now.

So again, to the people WHO MATTER, if you ordered 2 pair from ndc and used the "new sign up" for free shipping, expect a phone call to confirm sometime today or tomorrow (yes they are open right now despite what this shoequeen says)

HaHaHa, Shoequeen. So original. Like I said, doubt it happened and because you actually started to throw out insults, I can bet money it didn't. I also purchased from them, even checkout pretty fast, and it was also a new account with free shipping. And the warehouse where most shipments come from is not open, and even when you read the shipping info it clearly says, BUSINESS days. Everybody who purchased order is still pending. I may be new to this site, but I guarantee I have at least 15 years of age over you.

Of coarse there is a 24/7 number open for purchases, but that has nothing to do with shipping.
Nike usually sets up their bulk shipping over the weekend and then have it shipped out around 12:50AM EST Monday Morning/ Sunday night. If you did next day shipping, it goes out for delivery and gets there on Tuesday. They work over the weekend to pack/process your packages when you order Saturday 12am. So yes, I don't doubt RayRay one bit.

indifferent.gif

I walked into footaction today they were just out on display for the taking, these are all over my area just like the Alts were around for about a week are two

And if im not mistaken NDC uses FedEx not UPS, the rep told me my order should ship on tuesday

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

I walked into footaction today they were just out on display for the taking, these are all over my area just like the Alts were around for about a week are two

And if im not mistaken NDC uses FedEx not UPS, the rep told me my order should ship on tuesday

NDC uses UPS for ground shipping. They use FedEx for next day shipments.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Thanks for clearing that up, thats a relief cause im not an fan of fedex. With all the trouble they taking me thru with shipping me my PS3
eyes.gif

Bought mine yesterday morning. got home and took a look at them, and what do I see? A knife slit mark on the side of the upper. I will post pics later on.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

does anybody have both '03 and '11 versions?
what do you think about both pairs?

it seems as if people will think the version they own is the one that is better...

cant wait for the retro 3 jacket/pant that come out march/april
jordan brand taking the L for delaying these

I have both and had the 1994 retros and feel like the 2011s are better. The only thing that the 2003s have over these is the softer leather around the elephant print and more padding in the ankle collar. However, the padding in the 2011s is more comparable to the 1994s and probably the OGs.

Wait.....these are better than the 1994s? Other than the wearability factor, I have to facepalm myself for reading that....
word, I was like is this dude insane??1

On my last purchase with NDC they used FedEx ground.

EDIT: My bad! It was UPS.
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by magc840

ORLY? Wow. I've had 30+ ground shipments from NDC over the past 13 months, and they all were shipped UPS Ground. Whenever I got next day it would be Fedex. Who knows, I know Nike factory stores and Niketowns all use Fedex ground as their shipping. Maybe it's just random? I'm just going by my experiences.

theyve been using UPS for a lil while now. Pretty much what Zero said.

Originally Posted by bigj505

theyve been using UPS for a lil while now. Pretty much what Zero said.

IDK. Maybe it just depends on where u are getting it shipped to??or from??

wow haven't been on NT in a minute! its nice to be back lol.
anyways, any pairs left for RETAIL in brooklyn, particularly near fort greene?

Originally Posted by dts939

wow haven't been on NT in a minute! its nice to be back lol.
anyways, any pairs left for RETAIL in brooklyn, particularly near fort greene?

Stock locator is your best friend.

23RAKIM45 wrote:
TheShoeKing23 wrote:
JFMartiMcDandruff wrote: 
...03 vs. 11 comparison

Very nice, one the best video reviews I have seen. Imo the 2011 is much better. I do know the 2003 has supposed "Better Quality Materials" but the 2011 looks much better. The cement actually looks grey and not greenish and the black is much deeper. And it seems to match the OG 1988 pair alot closer.
frown.gif

I listed why I thought they were better, its your turn....let me guess, you say they are because everybody else does. Typical
here are the reasons why I personally think the '03s are better, take it for what its worth...
1-comfort, you can actually feel the air-soles in the midsole

2-more padding in the collar thus more comfortable

3-softer, tumbled leather that does not have a cheap sheen to it

4-softer, non tumbled leather at the collar, around the shoe, and at the plastic eyelets thus making it more flexible and comfortable

5-lighter ink used in the elephant print, closer to the OGs

6-taller, wider tongue

7-red lace holes are a true red, opposed to the deep red, almost maroon color on the '11s

8-the phylon midsole used on the '03s feels cushier than the stuff they used on all recent retro IIIs(ties back to no.1)

9-narrower toe opposed to the rounded shape of the '11s

10-finally, weight, the '03s feel much lighter on my feet, probably due to the midsole material(see no.
glasses.gif
. The stuff they use nowadays feels so dense and heavy.

I just got my pair today a couple of hours ago. Last size 9 left. Quality on these are on-point. My only gripe is that they don't have that traditional "new shoe" smell I'm accustomed to.

NTLV had a FULL SIZE RUN in the morning... Not sure as of right now tho. Hit them up for availability 702.650.8888.

The amount of padding especially around the ankle (lacking) and stiffness of the 2011's remind and feel a lot like my 2001 true blues. I always thought it was weird that my 2001 true blues felt so stiff and needed more padding and that the 2003 white cements were way better. When I got these on Saturday and felt/ tried them on I was like wow they feel like my 2001 true blues.

Anyone else agree?

Back
Top Bottom