Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

like i saiddd jamaica ave queens ny 150 flat or less.... legit! moms and pops wanna get rid of em bc they alll goin in on this blu foam hype!

So eastbay just sent these out this afternoon? Looks like I wont be getting these until next week....

I guess thats what I get for using a free shipping promo

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

like i saiddd jamaica ave queens ny 150 flat or less.... legit! moms and pops wanna get rid of em bc they alll goin in on this blu foam hype!

This is true I copped mines for 150 straight 3 days before rd.....I also copped the blue foams from jamaica ave already

so i ordered off NDC, charges went through.

i check 2 days later and i have no pending transactions or charges on my acct (no evidence i bought the shoe at all). yet i still have a shipping email and confirmation that its already on the way. IS THIS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?!?

pleeeaaassseeee make my wish come true

Originally Posted by RsY510

i check 2 days later and i have no pending transactions or charges on my acct (no evidence i bought the shoe at all). yet i still have a shipping email and confirmation that its already on the way. IS THIS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?!?

Don't get excited, they'll charge you next business day or so.

Originally Posted by BBallAssassin

Was just at the Robert Wayne Footwear in Camarillo and they had them on the shelf. Not sure what sizes they had in stock.
I never even knew that place was there strange

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Don't get excited, they'll charge you net business day or so.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but it is too good to be true.. You will be charged accordingly. It is normal practice for a hold to be put on your acct, and then disappear, and then a real charge to show up a few days later.. Don't worry, Nike will get their money.

I REALY FEEL LIKE GETTING ME A THIRD PAIR THESE SHOES ARE SO NICE.MY LOCAL MALL STILL HAS MY SIZE IN THREE DIFFRENT STORES I MIGHT GO TOMORROW
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NSJ23

Was just at the Robert Wayne Footwear in Camarillo and they had them on the shelf. Not sure what sizes they had in stock.
i didnt even know they sold jordans until recently

Lmao are you like 14 and your first time using a debit card? It is too good to be true, calm down

I think it's located in that newer side where they have the gap and converse outlet.

For anyone still looking for a pair you can check extra butter. Not sure on what sizes they have but all the info is right here

damn is it fast. Luckily my friend ordered it since i couldn't so he's getting his size. This is for blackcat23mj it was great to meet you very cool guy glad to help on the sz 9.5 retail sorry i didn't have a 10 but hopefully that size is good. I will help you with the two pairs of playoff 13 coming up also retail on both, so don't worry. Take care.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

I think it's located in that newer side where they have the gap and converse outlet.

yea, its on the newer side. I was tempted to buy a third pair.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

I REALY FEEL LIKE GETTING ME A THIRD PAIR THESE SHOES ARE SO NICE.MY LOCAL MALL STILL HAS MY SIZE IN THREE DIFFRENT STORES I MIGHT GO TOMORROW
smile.gif

no dispresect but i was just in my local mall and saw them on shelve in a few different sizes and they look like garbage i really really wanted a pair and i usally buy stuff i dont even like as much just because and i had to pass!! all the 3s they had where all pre creased on the toe box and the uppers looks like they had been tried on 20 times wrinkled real bad! just saw a pic of some one selling their worn 2x pair and their tounge looked all creased
ohwell.gif
 has anyone that wore theirs had any paint chipin yet or bad creasing ?post pics of ur shoes if u wore them so we can see how they look  after a few wears please and thanks 

Originally Posted by jordan11s

smile.gif

no dispresect but i was just in my local mall and saw them on shelve in a few different sizes and they look like garbage i really really wanted a pair and i usally buy stuff i dont even like as much just because and i had to pass!! all the 3s they had where all pre creased on the toe box and the uppers looks like they had been tried on 20 times wrinkled real bad! just saw a pic of some one selling their worn 2x pair and their tounge looked all creased
ohwell.gif
 has anyone that wore theirs had any paint chipin yet or bad creasing ?post pics of ur shoes if u wore them so we can see how they look  after a few wears please and thanks 

So what u saying is that u didn't cop cause they were creased, so u weren't planing on wearing them if u would of copped, sounds to me like u were just broke at the time.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

smile.gif

ohwell.gif

So what u saying is that u didn't cop cause they were creased, so u weren't planing on wearing them if u would of copped, sounds to me like u were just broke at the time.
Damn! calling this brotha broke.  This place is off the hook. 

Jordans11..props for making your own decision based on your own preferences and not taking away from some1 that may care less about the creases.  Hell most people would of copped just to profit off it which I think is wack.  Good for you man, keep it real.  At the end of the day, its just shoes bro. For real.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

smile.gif

ohwell.gif

im far from broke my man on ANYday!!! actually in my collection post i stated that i dont like how the 3s paint chip after 2 wears if U ever had a pair U would know.and i dont like wearin a shoe once and havin it look like it came from 2003 sounds to me like ur on the hypebeast wagon but after u wear ur shoes 5 time and they look like ogs u can come back and tell everyone   what i was sayin is right

Back
Top Bottom