Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by JrMOFF2

OK, so I'm confused. Which box will come with this release? The regular Jordan boxes or that retro one a couple pgs back?

This comes with the original style box not the recent ones JB has been releasing with XIII's...

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Please midsole paint, stay in tact.

That's all I care about, because I actually wear my shoes, and just looking at the pics, they are beautiful indeed.
^5

Originally Posted by jordanfan08

will this release have the same amount of hype as the flints or the white/red 13's just wondering

Pretty much every number Jordan release has hype 

If your wondering if this will be a easy cop thats up too you because it all depends on the effort you put in

But i doubt these will sold out on day one o

x7zop.jpg

Been wearing mine for the past 5 hrs and I'm diggin them...thinking about going for a second pair on release day.

miss out the last time they retro'd. will definately get 2 pair just because they go good with whatever you wear.

Originally Posted by yungone350

my connect said two weeks and ill get em at retail. looking forward to it.

Same here, FINALLY made a nice connect..City Sports is my new go to shop.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

i need a flippin connect
I was always kinda iffy about tryin to get close just so I can get a connection.  I have a City Sports in the plaza I work in, so I have just been goin in there and buying shirts or kicks for my son and choppin it up with the dude that works there.  Little by little the convos got longer and longer.  Last time I went there, I asked about these and he said thwy would be getting them the weel before release.  Asked if he would sell early, got a nod and a wink, we shook hands and that was that.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

x7zop.jpg

Been wearing mine for the past 5 hrs and I'm diggin them...thinking about going for a second pair on release day.

Yes these look very Nice! I am going to be excited on release date! These are my holy grails!! I hope they don't sell out in stores too quickly i'll need to buy a minum of 6 pairs of these Cement III's once these are in stores!
happy.gif
 I predict they will be sold out in most stores after release day these are one of the nicest looking jordans ever made in my opinion!!
eek.gif

Who cares if they don't have "Nike Air" sign on the back?? from my point of view they still are  VERY nice looking Jay's.
eek.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

i need a flippin connect
I was always kinda iffy about tryin to get close just so I can get a connection.  I have a City Sports in the plaza I work in, so I have just been goin in there and buying shirts or kicks for my son and choppin it up with the dude that works there.  Little by little the convos got longer and longer.  Last time I went there, I asked about these and he said thwy would be getting them the weel before release.  Asked if he would sell early, got a nod and a wink, we shook hands and that was that.

Pause to you let dudes wink at you

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

i need a flippin connect

Pause to you let dudes wink at you
You dudes on here "pause" at the most basic of statuses.  You corny GTFU

Back
Top Bottom