Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Good review, but the guy made a common mistake alot of people make assuming he was talking about the thickness of the print. The cement on the III's will differ on every individual shoe. You can't say the print is thicker or thinner on the 03's, 94's or even OG's. EVERY single pair will be different. There will be some pairs of the 2011 versions that will have thick print and some will have light print.

Think about it like this: There's a huge elephant print stamp which stamps many layers of grey material. The layers on top will receive a darker print due to them being on top. And obviously, the bottom layers get a lighter stamp.

After watching the video it looks very promising. If the material is the same as the MS 6s then it'll be a great pickup!

Elephant print we'll just have to wait and see like ijapino stated.

Cushioning looks pretty good as well. I can't wait!

question.............does it really matter what box they come in?

wouldn't yall care more on the quality of the shoe (which has been said to be great quality by guys that already have them) instead of the box, i mean whos gona see the box when u have em on your feet and u outside. unless some corny new style comes out and u carry the box around under your arm like if its books.

ehh i guess it does mean that much to yall what box it comes in. i got my '03s on ice but will pick up another pair no matter what box they come in. enjoy your pair fellas

The tumbled leather on these is not the same as that on the MS VI. That's one of the first things I checked when I got my early pair. The tumbled leather on these is harder compared to the MS VI. And he goes on to say the leather is synthetic? I don't think so.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

question.............does it really matter what box they come in?

wouldn't yall care more on the quality of the shoe (which has been said to be great quality by guys that already have them) instead of the box, i mean whos gona see the box when u have em on your feet and u outside. unless some corny new style comes out and u carry the box around under your arm like if its books.

ehh i guess it does mean that much to yall what box it comes in. i got my '03s on ice but will pick up another pair no matter what box they come in. enjoy your pair fellas
We want every special feature JB offers along with quality to justify paying that retail price.

Originally Posted by magc840

The tumbled leather on these is not the same as that on the MS VI. That's one of the first things I checked when I got my early pair. The tumbled leather on these is harder compared to the MS VI. And he goes on to say the leather is synthetic? I don't think so.

This is what I'm really curious about. Thanks for shedding some light on the question. The video reviewer seems at first to know what he's talking about, but when he said the varsity red VI used good leather he lost me. Then the MS VI leather comparison? Man once again I'll have to hold these in my hands before I pull the trigger.

Lol, this reminds me of the people that swore up and down that the Oreo VI used the exact same leather as the MS VI. I got very excited, got to the store, and left very disappointed.

Originally Posted by ballerchild

Can anyone who has these already chime in on the fit? True to size?
True to size, I normally wear a 10.5 and thats what I got. My Fire Reds had to be a 11

^ Yes, they're true to size. I wear an 11 and an 11 I got.
Originally Posted by VAHustler

all these reviews and pics I see, but has anyone actually did a comparison yet with 94s or 03s?

Who cares? It's pretty pointless and it's not going to stop anyone from buying.

I can't stop wearing the early release pair I bought these are just too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  JB really did a nice job with these, very very happy

I'm def buying a 2nd and maybe 3rd pair when they officially release, the box is a very nice touch, especially for those of us who were around during the original release, the 3's are the first pair of Jordan's I remember, I was 7 years old back then.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ Yes, they're true to size. I wear an 11 and an 11 I got.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

all these reviews and pics I see, but has anyone actually did a comparison yet with 94s or 03s?

Who cares? It's pretty pointless and it's not going to stop anyone from buying.

i obviouslly care....i don't keep tabs on what other people buy...

edit: found a comparison on youtube thanks for the help

I prefer a thinner elephant print (more OG), but as long as the print is the same on the right and left shoe I will be happy. I have seen pairs in some of the recent retos of III's where the left and right shoe have different thicknesses and inconsistencies in the elephant print, that would be disappointing.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Great review.

Why is he ASSUMING these are not leather, c'mon...they are Jordans. I thought my Bulls VI's had synthetic so I called pretendingI was vegan, Nike told me they were infact leather and the leather looks identical to these...the lady read all the specs

What about cracking for you guys that have them?

Soooo worried after my cool greys pretty much died.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

What about cracking for you guys that have them?

Soooo worried after my cool greys pretty much died.

I've worn my pair for about 7 days straight with no cracking whatsoever, I think these are pretty high quality

Back
Top Bottom