Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by knnyngo

I'm sure within a day or two these will sell out, but not instantly. Dont see any lines for this release. But then again I'm up here in the Pacific NW. There arent ever any lines.

Lies. Seattle is chock-full of them.

Seattle?  I'm in the PAC, NORTH NORTH WEST. lol.  NO lines in bellingham.

Smellingham in the house! Belis Fair had a line at Foot Locker for the Cool Greys...but I don't @#$% with Foot Locker...Finish Line is the spot....Foot Locker holds shoes for their employees making it even harder to get my size since they always seem to get 1 pair of  size 12's in the good kicks.

I'm actually here in Oak harbor (whidbey Island).  And there are NO shoe stores on the island.  Every once in a blue moon we'll get some retros (sh*t colorways) or some Lebrons in the Navy Exchange... But anything else I either order online or I gotta make that drive.  I'd go to burlington... But all they have is a champs and they just receive clearance items.  

And I agree @*(& FTL.  Those cats are always hoggin.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^add shoe to cart. then click Mycart (top right part of the page). your cart and item will pop up on a new page. add coupon code on under "discount codes" which is on the bottom left (right under the pic of your item)....160 shipped isnt bad, Im contemplating on buying a pair....decisions decisions

you should because with the coupon its cheaper than the retail price 
i payed $159.98 in total were as retail plus tax is like $165

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^add shoe to cart. then click Mycart (top right part of the page). your cart and item will pop up on a new page. add coupon code on under "discount codes" which is on the bottom left (right under the pic of your item)....160 shipped isnt bad, but Ill pass
From a fellow Swoosh head, I was guna say... $160?
laugh.gif

Very clean & quality is pretty good compared to most retros now days & leather is alil shiny not major, but none the less a classic & well done retro. 03s can get some rest now...2 Pairs is a must. Jan 22nd can't come soon enough..we just got them in today. Some quick pics

I'm sure within a day or two these will sell out, but not instantly. Dont see any lines for this release. But then again I'm up here in the Pacific NW. There arent ever any lines.

Smellingham in the house! Belis Fair had a line at Foot Locker for the Cool Greys...but I don't @#$% with Foot Locker...Finish Line is the spot....Foot Locker holds shoes for their employees making it even harder to get my size since they always seem to get 1 pair of  size 12's in the good kicks.

I'm actually here in Oak harbor (whidbey Island).  And there are NO shoe stores on the island.  Every once in a blue moon we'll get some retros (sh*t colorways) or some Lebrons in the Navy Exchange... But anything else I either order online or I gotta make that drive.  I'd go to burlington... But all they have is a champs and they just receive clearance items.  

you in the Navy? I was stationed at NAS Whidbey...got out in '05. VAQ-134.

i was in VQ1 in whidbey in 06-07 and copped the aqua 8;s and both pair of 5's that released there... lil asian kids "camping out" all night in the nex

is there any word of when the pre-orders ship.. cuz there def was no shippin dat on the site, be alil funny if they ship out FRI JAN 21TH lol

Been in since 04, got here at NAS Whidbey back in 08.  VAQ-140.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

i was in VQ1 in whidbey in 06-07 and copped the aqua 8;s and both pair of 5's that released there... lil asian kids "camping out" all night in the nex

Thats crazy...they let people camp out in the NEX?

This nex NEVER has anything now. and when they do, they dont ever know when they're getting them. "sometime in January...". I dont even shop there anymore haha. I cant fathom someone camping out here... lol.

Originally Posted by underbird92

How hard is it going to be to get these shoes? I want a pair but I'd like to pay just retail.

As long as you show up early when the store opens, I don't see why you can't go home with a pair. 

i used to work at the exchange in marysville, horrible job. lol. thep eople dont know what they doing. i did score some military blues there. and some af1's here and there, but you gta keep checking...cuz like they say at the store..."they come in when they come in" haha

wow.

yeah there iffy with rd at nex, i use to just walk to the back and tell the lil asian lady in the dept let me see what they cant put out until a future date. Cant beat 100-125 with no tax when retail is 160 though. and they use to have the 30% off no exclusions...

Been in since 04, got here at NAS Whidbey back in 08.  VAQ-140.

haven't been down there in a while...you guys still working on Prowler's or have they upgraded to Growler's yet?

^^^ I think the same asian lady is working there... She's always Clueless. And yeah We're still working on Prowlers. We (140) wont move over to Growlers for a few more years.

^^^I'm probably gonna order these on eastbay/call goldclub. If I REALLY dont have to drive off the island.... I dont haha. and unless I'm wrong, I dont see a mad rush for online/phone copping come midnight the 21st.

But who knows. I may need to show up first thing in the morning.

I've read the last 5 pages, and i just want to confirm that these fit true to size correct?

The last time i bought a pair of 3's was 2007 and they seemed to fit a bit tight.
laugh.gif
Just wanna make sure that the fit on these on true to size.

Is Oqium legit?

I was close to pre-ordering from them, but then thought about them even being legit and what not. I'm not sure now.

Anybody order in the past from them? Especially since their located in Europe.

Just ordered a 13 through Oqium... It's my first time ordering with them. anyone ever had any problems with Oqium?

^^^I'm probably gonna order these on eastbay/call goldclub. If I REALLY dont have to drive off the island.... I dont haha. and unless I'm wrong, I dont see a mad rush for online/phone copping come midnight the 21st.

But who knows. I may need to show up first thing in the morning.
mall doors open at 7...I get there somewhere around then so I'm one of the 1st especially since stores are always so limited on size 12's.

Back
Top Bottom