Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

just got a text from my connect she told me they will be getting them by friday or monday.she will be holding 2 size 11 for me so hopefully next week ill have my pair for retail just like the cg.

A lot of mom & pop stores around me said they can get them for me but won't know until next friday the latest, hope they come through..I just want my Two 10.5's :/

Will be copping at least one pair, I want 2 though. If these chip anything like my true blues I will have to go with 2 pairs.

yes, i just copped my pair sz 11 from oqium.com as well
pimp.gif
 JordanDepot promotional did it's thing
wink.gif
... one more pair on release day and then it's on to the Playoff 13's
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tipsy

Will be copping at least one pair, I want 2 though. If these chip anything like my true blues I will have to go with 2 pairs.
laugh.gif
  How would you know if they chip before release ? 
Opium will most likely be shipping them out the week during the release and they said orders take a week at most to get delivered 

So i think its safe to say we will have our pairs a few days after the release but am not 100% sure....... we might get it before release too hopefully thats the case

And yes their legit i remember i few NTer's ordered there during the black and varsity red 6's release 

to those who ordered on end clothing's site, a rep told me as of right now they're unsure which box the shoes will come in. from my understanding some heads here pre-ordered early on in december and expected to get it at the end of the month (with the current black/gray box), only to find out its not shipping til later in january.
hopefully this might be a sign that since they're shipping em out later that they'll come in the og-like box. for those still considering a pre order, there's still some good sizes left. shoes come out to $128.63 (before shipping), with a range of 30 some odd dollars for shipping. 

DON'T FEEL LIKE CHECKING ALL THESE PAGES, WHATS THE RETAIL ON THESE?  

Oqium.com SOLD OUT MY SIZE FTW
tired.gif

ANY OTHER SITES HAVE THESE FOR RETAIL OR UNDER?

Originally Posted by DoEBoiFreshsince88

DON'T FEEL LIKE CHECKING ALL THESE PAGES, WHATS THE RETAIL ON THESE?  

Oqium.com SOLD OUT MY SIZE FTW
tired.gif

ANY OTHER SITES HAVE THESE FOR RETAIL OR UNDER?

What size is that?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

PYS has all sizes up except mens, but they have the price up for men sizes 229.00... OUCH !!!!!!
pys sucks they have them for cheaper on ebay

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

PYS has all sizes up except mens, but they have the price up for men sizes 229.00... OUCH !!!!!!

I don't think I'd ever order Jordan's from PYS (unless I ended up moving to the middle of nowhere, and even then only as a last resource) I stick to them for weirder GR releases that shops in my town don't order because I'm the only person that's into that particular shoe. For stuff like that PYS is awesome as they never seem to sell out and the price is never crazy.

Was just about to do the preorder on opium... but they out.

smh at pys. They real cute with that one.

*pinches his own cheeks... down there*

YOW!

All you guys complaining about the price of shoes. I live in Australia, aaaand right now, our dollar is at PARITY with the US dollar. Cool Greys at FootLocker? $300. Jordan XIII? $260. Lebron 8?? $260. Now that is an unfair price!! I WISH I could pick up a pair of retro J's for 160!! I'm paying that plus shipping so consistently around the $200 mark. Think about that next time you complain about the $160 price of Jordans being too high.

^ Hahahaha us aussies are mad, I feel your pain man, but if you haven't get onto that Footlocker member card, 10% discount still isn't close to US retail but better than nothing.

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

All you guys complaining about the price of shoes. I live in Australia, aaaand right now, our dollar is at PARITY with the US dollar. Cool Greys at FootLocker? $300. Jordan XIII? $260. Lebron 8?? $260. Now that is an unfair price!! I WISH I could pick up a pair of retro J's for 160!! I'm paying that plus shipping so consistently around the $200 mark. Think about that next time you complain about the $160 price of Jordans being too high.
that's just wrong lol. do these shoes still sell out over there or is it not a big deal in general just cuz that's the normal price?

Back
Top Bottom