Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I Just checked them out today... very nice... the box is great plus the special paper...

Lol, iii's more popular than black/cement or white/cements iv's. I know plenty of non-sneakerheads dying for a pair of either.

IMO the cement 4's will sellout in seconds if they dropped but not these

But we will have to wait and see come 1/22

And @ JordanHead2 yes these are a GR pretty much all the spots here in the bronx is getting them they should have them by next weekend

Plus pretty much all the sneaker stores online have them too so i don't know were this Limited release foolish is coming from dudes just tiring to hype the release

^Thanks bro, but Cement IV's are dropping too!? JESUS, JB is lookin to snag as much as they can outta My pockets!

these are not a GR
they are Limit Gr why its a limit on amount of pairs you can get on NDC
stop telling these people on this site wrong info
ill be highly shocked if stores & sites get a restock

I will snatch em up on the release date but these will sit for a while here in bmore.... Hopefully I can catch a second pair for the low later.. I'm pushin it but still gonna try .. Lol.... Flints are still in certain spots here in certain sizes.. These are definatly one of my favorite's of all time

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

these are not a GR
they are Limit Gr why its a limit on amount of pairs you can get on NDC

You could only get 2 pairs of CG's in Dec... and they were a GR.
Just sayin.

If you like the shoes, it shouldn't matter what type of release these will be. Get your game up and you won't be coming back in this thread being all salty and crying after RD. Unless you're a reseller and thinking about demand, then I would understand.

I've been enjoying my pair since late November because I truly loved these. I will be copping an extra pair to keep on ice and to get the extras since the early pair came in the regular box. And bet that I will be getting up early just in case demand does rise.

I was at the mall this weekend wearing these and cats don't even know what they were. There was a father and son at one store and the dad complemented my pair and schooled his son on these.

This is a CLASSIC shoe... OG color... they will sell out.. stop crying about little things.. if you want them then just cop them...

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

These gotta be GRs if theres GS sizes lol..
not entirely true....Altitutdes came in kids sizes and they were pretty limited

i need to guarantee a pair of these before RD, retail or less...hopefully more sites have them up tomorrow and over the weekend

sz 7-8.5 back up on Oqium (seems like they keep restocking sizes)

Originally Posted by Smyrthil

These gotta be GRs if theres GS sizes lol..

not necessarily...the fact that they're also dropping in pre-school and toddler sizes makes them a GR...Pre-Heat Lebron VIII's and Grinch Kobe VI's were both limited releases but they also came out in GS sizes

your info is wrong limit on CG 11s was 3
and those was mass produced everybody knows that
no way in the world they making same amount of these 3s like they did those 11s
u in space if you thinking that
and if they was why i didnt see no restock on Men sizes on CG11s ???
like i said either way im getting my 2 pairs and if i want 3 ill get 3 dont matter what kind of release it is
You make no sense at all

Just got my pair today from Mental Kicks. They seem to fit about a .5 size big, (pretty roomy in the toe box). Probably will try to get rid of this pair and cop 2 pairs in size 10 on RD.

believe what you want
if you dont have a plan ready or connect you will be on search for a pair
these are gonna be gone fast

It doesn't matter if you were directing that post at me or someone else. Your trying to say that a shoe that is coming out in EVERY SINGLE SIZE from mens all the way down to toddlers isn't a GR. That's why I said you make no sense at all. Stop hyping this release up by saying this is a limited release. Only reason nike is putting a limit on these is to maximize profits.
Edit: this was in response to W2J but since he edited his original post let me add this. Just because a shoe sells out or sells well, doesn't make it was a limited release.

believe what you want
if you dont have a plan ready or connect you will be on search for a pair
these are gonna be gone fast

Quit Hyping

listen here i dont care what kind of release it is at the end of the day
i hope everyone on here get their pair or pairs
this my last word on it you listen to reggie miller ova there
wait a week or two to get your pair and 9 times out of 10 you be sorry
cause it be sold out

How many people saying these will sit on shelves were actually around for the early 2000 retro? They were GR'd back then too and them @+#*% sold out with the quickness... If you weren't around for that drop then you don't know what the hell youre talking about.

These joints will get GHOST super quick... Everyone I ask around me is gonna try and double up at least. Ya'll trippin for real.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

How many people saying these will sit on shelves were actually around for the early 2000 retro? They were GR'd back then too and them @+#*% sold out with the quickness... If you weren't around for that drop then you don't know what the hell youre talking about.

These joints will get GHOST super quick... Everyone I ask around me is gonna try and double up at least. Ya'll trippin for real.
laugh.gif

I don't remember these dropping in early 2000.

Only ones i recall were the white/red and black/silver 5's. 

But even those went quick...

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by 430AM

laugh.gif

I don't remember these dropping in early 2000.

Only ones i recall were the white/red and black/silver 5's. 

But even those went quick...

They dropped for sure... I'm just not sure if it was in 2003 or 2004, hell it could've even been 2002.  I was a youngin back then but I remember cause I copped 6 pairs.
laugh.gif

EDIT:

It was in 2003... Here's a link:
http://www.nicekicks.com/2006/11/air-jordan-3-fire-red-vs-air-jordan-3-cement-comparison/

430-If you were reffering to me, I never said they won't sell well. All I said was that these are a GR.

Back
Top Bottom