Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I love this colorway... I'm pissed that I destroyed my 03's. I wonder wat ever happened to that slam dunk pack

Missed out on these way back when, had to get size 14, one too big just to own and look at haha. Sold em, and will NOT miss out on these.

So to confirm, they drop January 22nd?

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

IMO the cement 4's will sellout in seconds if they dropped but not these

But we will have to wait and see come 1/22

And @ JordanHead2 yes these are a GR pretty much all the spots here in the bronx is getting them they should have them by next weekend

Plus pretty much all the sneaker stores online have them too so i don't know were this Limited release foolish is coming from dudes just tiring to hype the release

yeah i work at a mom and pop in the bx we should get our shipment on the 12-15th i know but as far as these being limited my boss said when he put his order in for these they cancelled his order because they were limited or some other foolishness but now i believe we are just getting men sizes possibly Gs sizes too

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

The ONLY gripe I have about these, is the damn UPC tag on the top portion of the box. It just doesnt look right, they should have put it on the bottom portion of the box.

Seriously....get real man
Exactly. If you have a problem with the tag, take it off your damn self 
indifferent.gif

Damn, calm down.  He wasnt being a jerk about it.  I would think the Tags are new enough to be able to peel off without damaging the box, so you can move the location to where you want it.

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by DZaster

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

The ONLY gripe I have about these, is the damn UPC tag on the top portion of the box. It just doesnt look right, they should have put it on the bottom portion of the box.

Seriously....get real man
Exactly. If you have a problem with the tag, take it off your damn self 
indifferent.gif

Damn, calm down.  He wasnt being a jerk about it.  I would think the Tags are new enough to be able to peel off without damaging the box, so you can move the location to where you want it.
All dese dudes complainin on a 2011 retro is makin me emotional, seriously a sticker?

emotional-trauma.jpg

We complainin about a box instead of enjoyin what we really buyin it for, the shoe. ill take this retro with no box (even tho it is
pimp.gif
)

Originally Posted by OG2345

Originally Posted by taicho
I love everything about this release, just one thing, is it me or does the toe area on this shoe look raised compared to the '03 III's? Idk, I'm just saying..but hey this shoe is hot! Copping x2

This is going to be with most every JB release now.  Once they changed the air units and midsoles back in 2004, we were [sarcasm]so fortunate[/sarcasm] to receive bananas as shoes.  

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Where did those Eastbay dudes go? They need to drop some knowledge.
Sorry, I do not have any information at this time, but something should pop up soon.  Once I get some information, I will post an update.
smile.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Hmmm..kinda looking suspect in this pic.

I think your right, should be darker cement print right???

Well I know each cement print is going to be different, but in this pic seems like they're not even indented. Make sure you check your pairs people.

Because those above remind me of these:

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

20110107155615.jpg

Hmmm..kinda looking suspect in this pic.

Besides the shoe looking like a banana, I too noticed the elephant print looking funny. But hey what else do you expect of JB quality these days. It's like everything changed after ...what? 2001-2003?
eyes.gif
 Anywho....only few shoes have came out good in the past years. We get what we pay for. Sad to say, shoes these days isn't what we use to buy back in the days...and I do miss them days.
tired.gif
 Anywho...on with the next one.

Originally Posted by iUsedToLoveHER

Men's sizes up on PYS

for that price, no thanks
Exactly. I will hold out for RD. Hoping I am off and can make it to the mall.

I bought on pair pre order for 185 on ebay for back up. I'll prob pick a pair for myself and my girl on RD.

Are all the stores getting the special box? I heard that some stores are getting the regular black/gray box, the shoes just come with the hangtag and pamphlet.

Originally Posted by BeezyB

^ never seen those. samples or fakes...

Have to be samples.  Look how good that leather looks.  Then again, my eyes could be deceiving me.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom