Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

430-If you were reffering to me, I never said they won't sell well. All I said was that these are a GR.
Nah I wasn't talking about anyone in particular.... I was just reading responses and not the actual names of who was responding. Carry on chief. 
pimp.gif

The 03 Jordan III release wasn't released in the same numbers as a GR.
It was considered more of a Limited GR with not all jordan accounts getting them.

Originally Posted by 430AM

Originally Posted by BinYe

Originally Posted by 430AM

How many people saying these will sit on shelves were actually around for the early 2000 retro? They were GR'd back then too and them @+#*% sold out with the quickness... If you weren't around for that drop then you don't know what the hell youre talking about.

These joints will get GHOST super quick... Everyone I ask around me is gonna try and double up at least. Ya'll trippin for real.
laugh.gif

I don't remember these dropping in early 2000.

Only ones i recall were the white/red and black/silver 5's. 

But even those went quick...

They dropped for sure... I'm just not sure if it was in 2003 or 2004, hell it could've even been 2002.  I was a youngin back then but I remember cause I copped 6 pairs.
laugh.gif

EDIT:

It was in 2003... Here's a link:
http://www.nicekicks.com/2006/11/air-jordan-3-fire-red-vs-air-jordan-3-cement-comparison/

Okay... when you said early 2000... i thought you were speaking specifically about that year.

LOL.

got cha.

Now... onto that bubble bath. (there's plenty of room)

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Where did those Eastbay dudes go? They need to drop some knowledge.
They left when they got caught for shipping Cool Grey's without boxes.
roll.gif

I don't know what you're looking for them to say though... I don't think they have access to their total stock numbers.  These sound like they'll be like the Flint 13's... available, but not for long.

I'm gonna make some phone calls around my area to find out what stores are getting these in...might even be lucky to get these joints early...and for less than retail.
pimp.gif

The ONLY gripe I have about these, is the damn UPC tag on the top portion of the box. It just doesnt look right, they should have put it on the bottom portion of the box.

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

The ONLY gripe I have about these, is the damn UPC tag on the top portion of the box. It just doesnt look right, they should have put it on the bottom portion of the box.

Seriously....get real man

This.

Def looks dumb they should move it before the release

Spoiler [+]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I swear yall dudes argue about the tiniest of details. The placement of the damn boxtag though? For really real?

And then there are dudes who say they won't buy if the paint chips. Another barrage of nitpickers who don't like the shape of the tongue. Then there are those who hate how deep the cement print is. And the Nike Air on the back.

Most of this has fallen on death ears for YEARS now, yet you dudes still complain. Shut the %%$# up, already.

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Originally Posted by prayformojo

Seriously....get real man
Exactly. If you have a problem with the tag, take it off your damn self 
indifferent.gif

Don't really care about the box tag location, however I do agree that it does look funny placed on the top.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I swear yall dudes argue about the tiniest of details. The placement of the damn boxtag though? For really real?

And then there are dudes who say they won't buy if the paint chips. Another barrage of nitpickers who don't like the shape of the tongue. Then there are those who hate how deep the cement print is. And the Nike Air on the back.

Most of this has fallen on death ears for YEARS now, yet you dudes still complain. Shut the **## up, already.

You forgot one, the ones who complain about people complaining

Back
Top Bottom