laugh.gif

@ZaiahBurke No go for the 3's on Swoosh about 1 hour ago via CoTweet
you speaking out ya +$* playa just read

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sure buddy... ZaiahBurke is the say all right?
grin.gif
Nikestore tweeting isn't always accurate btw...

laugh.gif
I know right?

So I guess if they're not on swoosh they won't be on NDC

NDC and swoosh are the same damn site!!  It's just swoosh members get to see the lowered prices. 

Now if they will be discounted or not is another story
nerd.gif

So I got my 3's today, I'm not gonna say I'm not happy with them, but I will say that I do have a problem with the price point being 150... I understand inflation and all, but come on... I bought an original pair when they we're just over 100 bucks( 115, i think ) , but come on 150... ? Its not like they are the same quality , and as I look @ a pair of 01 retro's( still rockable with no cracks ) it kinda hard not to (And they are a little shiny) ... But all in all the sneaker lover in me is happy with this early come up and my grail list is getting smaller....

Man, i got out of the shoes for about 2 years
but dang, the III's are my favorite and I sold my 01 Black cements a while back.

What are the retail price for these?

Originally Posted by I Eat Clouds

Man, i got out of the shoes for about 2 years
but dang, the III's are my favorite and I sold my 01 Black cements a while back.

What are the retail price for these?
$150 plus tax. So about $165.

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

These are insane...got them for $5 under retail..Sorry about all the pics just wanted you guys to see the detail...

What's the production date printed on the tags if you don't mind me asking?

Originally Posted by DsLee559

....Wait so the coolgrey 11s were on NDC, but these will not be? WTH....
No, they'll be on NDC. I think they're just talking about whether or not they'll be discounted on Swoosh.

Originally Posted by PinoySole23

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

These are insane...got them for $5 under retail..Sorry about all the pics just wanted you guys to see the detail...

What's the production date printed on the tags if you don't mind me asking?
08/11/10-11/08/10

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by DsLee559

....Wait so the coolgrey 11s were on NDC, but these will not be? WTH....
No, they'll be on NDC. I think they're just talking about whether or not they'll be discounted on Swoosh.
...Wait so the coolgrey 11s were discounted on Swoosh, but these will not be?  WTH...

I seriously thought that the coolgrey 11s were a bigger deal (release-wise) than these, so I don't see why Nike would not discount these.
Although I don't understand why they wouldn't be discounted on Swoosh, I can see Nike/JB pulling a move like this.  *SMH*

Glad I was able to get 1 pair early (regular box)....looking forward to a 2nd pair w/ this retro box. For there to be so many of you "not getting them", "disappointed in JB quality", yada yada ya....this thread sure has grown. Come release day, I'm sure there will be a lot of you who change their minds....this is a well done shoe!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

They are banana shaped 
The pictures didn't do anything thats how the shoe is 

SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I was going to get two pairs but forget that am using my money to cop the playoff 13's instead

One pair of these is enough for me 

If they look banana shaped in your opinion, you are still copping a pair?  
F that, if they come out looking like that, I'd like to invest in a 2003 pair.  

2010 Cool Greys sucked major, which is why I've been looking for a 2001 pair. 

I pre-ordered them a few days ago already at opium.com and they already charged my account 

and yea the 2010 CG was horribly shaped too but am not a fan of that colorway so i passed too

Jordan23 4xL those pictures look amazing had me like
eek.gif
 hopefully mines look like that when i get them 

and i see welcome2jungle is still in here hyping these up 
laugh.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

20110107155615.jpg

Hmmm..kinda looking suspect in this pic.

I agree. I dont see any indentations in the cement print and toebox does look slightly raised. they could be B-grades

Originally Posted by DeeeCeee

Glad I was able to get 1 pair early (regular box)....looking forward to a 2nd pair w/ this retro box. For there to be so many of you "not getting them", "disappointed in JB quality", yada yada ya....this thread sure has grown. Come release day, I'm sure there will be a lot of you who change their minds....this is a well done shoe!
You know how it goes... All the HATER talk up until release date then all of a sudden "These have grown on me... I think I'm gonna get two pairs now."

BLAH BAL BLAH... Straight jibberish.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom