Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

love that tumbled leather.   
pimp.gif

Error on a page, your writing style is giving me a headache reading that thing! Jeeze!

I can't wait to cop these
smile.gif

Can't wait for release day!!! These are a must have!!!
III's are my favorites, they're sooo classic!!

JUST A HEADS UP....SNEAKERST WILL HAVE THESE ON MONDAY READY TO SHIP FOR $200

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Does anyone ball in these??/Know if they are any good to ball in??
Im not sure I would other than to make a fashion statement.  Unless you think paint chipping midsoles adds character. 
But hey if you want to play in em, more power to you.. Shoes are after all meant to be worn. 

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

^^ never purchased from them before, but mentalkicks has pretty much a fsr for $189 shipped.
Looks like their price went up to $199.00 and they ship from Asia I believe.  We ship from within the 48 states. 
We will always try our best to be as competitive as possible when it comes to price. 

I have 3 shoe stores in my mall and we get very limited numbers of big releases. However all 3 stores got shipments of these. Looks like it will be easy for me to get 2 pairs on release day.

JordanXIII...that's cool man. I've been buying from sneakerst for years now with no problems whatsoever. I just like to stay with a reliable source that gets me the new releases that I want for a good price with fast shipping.

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Originally Posted by wildcat1451

Does anyone ball in these??/Know if they are any good to ball in??
Im not sure I would other than to make a fashion statement.  Unless you think paint chipping midsoles adds character. 
But hey if you want to play in em, more power to you.. Shoes are after all meant to be worn. 

and thats straight from a seller LOL  i love 3s but that chipping issue makes me feel regret after copping any 3s

^^ never purchased from them before, but mentalkicks has pretty much a fsr for $189 shipped.
Looks like their price went up to $199.00 and they ship from Asia I believe.  We ship from within the 48 states. 
We will always try our best to be as competitive as possible when it comes to price. 

If you want to be competitive, sell them for retail.

Yea, I was just sharing info that was posted earlier in the thread. Its 189 shipped after coupon "facebook10coupon", but you are correct I believe they ship from Hong Kong.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Error on a page, your writing style is giving me a headache reading that thing! Jeeze!

I can't wait to cop these
smile.gif

my first post was kinda choppy but if you read a couple pages before you may understand better.

the second one read pretty straight forward tho.

i basically said most retros look good outa the box, but all the iiis i have had have cracked quickly with casual use. just cuz people question the shoe shape/quality, then buy anyway, doesnt mean what they questioned was wrong, but that they lack will. also i buy shoes based on quality now, instead of base'n it on if they are og colorways. with jb appearence does not equal quality. lastly, i hope the chip'n problem gets corrected cuz i want a pair. the quote addressed quality and consumers hopes of better materials.

more than likey i will wait to buy and check reviews first then decide if they are worth it. but one thing im not gonna do anymore is blindly post how many im'a buy based on pics just to get burned a third time with crappy quality. i have even seen people say they gonna cop no matter what the quality smh.

but good luck with w/ cop'n your pairs thou optimus.

Sneaker.st is definitely one of the top legit sites around. Fast shipping and quality kicks. I am a little disappointed in the high prices lately though as I have always known them to be under retail or right at it. Not sure why he decided to start charging reseller prices. Other than that its a top notch site for sure.

Originally Posted by marley

Sneaker.st is definitely one of the top legit sites around. Fast shipping and quality kicks. I am a little disappointed in the high prices lately though as I have always known them to be under retail or right at it. Not sure why he decided to start charging reseller prices. Other than that its a top notch site for sure.
QFT

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

If you want to be competitive, sell them for retail.

QFMFT.

Originally Posted by marley

Don't get whats so great about them there selling kicks for over retail 
CG 11's are $300 on there site 

I don't respect or do business with sites that charge over retail and i think people should start doing the same 

Its bad enough we have to deal with JB rape prices plus resellers SMH 
30t6p3b.gif

I understand if they was to charge extra for early releases only but thats not the case 

Back
Top Bottom