Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Put all the shape and quality complaints to rest....NOW, and I wore these already
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

20110107155615.jpg

Hmmm..kinda looking suspect in this pic.

I agree. I dont see any indentations in the cement print and toebox does look slightly raised. they could be B-grades
CANT LIE THOUGH THOSE ARE SOME GOOD FAKES IF THESE FAKERS LEARN HOW TO ENGRAVE THE EP THEYRE GONNA TAKE JBs CUSTOMERS 
happy.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I don't see why these wouldn't be on swoosh, considering ndc/swoosh run off the same sight. MAYBE no discount, but to not be on there?

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Put all the shape and quality complaints to rest....NOW, and I wore these already
pimp.gif

These are SERIOUS
pimp.gif
If you are a TRUE Jordan fan... I don't see how you could even think to pass on these 
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
thanks for the pics. how does the leather feel compare to the '09 TBs? it looks shinier, but is it soft like the TBs?, hopefully not Fire Red quality

i said it once, ill say it again..

two pairs of these are so necessary! buying 1 on release day and buying 1 on discount a week later.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

pimp.gif

These are SERIOUS
pimp.gif
If you are a TRUE Jordan fan... I don't see how you could even think to pass on these 
30t6p3b.gif

shoes look very good, as most retros do. but will there be a chip'n problem which will ruin the shoe. all signs point to yes. people say a lotta stuff before release and still buy....true. but that doesnt mean the quality gets any better cuz they change their mind. they just fell for the ockie do'ck again. while every1 else just excepts its like sheep and buys blindly. jb= take'n a chance on a great look'n "as is" used car to a rich person.

the reason why you should buy jordans, cuz your a fan has long sence pasted playboy. retros are made for casual show. i wouldnt have a problem passing seeing how every aj iii i have owned has crack'd with careful casual wear(10-15 times). in 2010 2011 i actually buy shoes based on the quality and how long i think they will hold up. playoff xiii and the vii are next on my list, for the simple fact that i see no cosmetic complications happen'n with casual wear. but to those that have cracked tb and cdp iii, keep telling ya self its "all good" and that true jordan fans have to have this shoe.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Originally Posted by Error on page

pimp.gif

These are SERIOUS
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

shoes look very good, as most retros do. but will there be a chip'n problem which will ruin the shoe. all signs point to yes. people say a lotta stuff before release and still buy....true. but that doesnt mean the quality gets any better cuz they change their mind. they just fell for the ockie do'ck again. while every1 else just excepts its like sheep and buys blindly. jb= take'n a chance on a great look'n "as is" used car to a rich person.

the reason why you should buy jordans, cuz your a fan has long sence pasted playboy. retros are made for casual show. i wouldnt have a problem passing seeing how every aj iii i have owned has crack'd with careful casual wear(10-15 times). in 2010 2011 i actually buy shoes based on the quality and how long i think they will hold up. playoff xiii and the vii are next on my list, for the simple fact that i see no cosmetic complications happen'n with casual wear. but to those that have cracked tb and cdp iii, keep telling ya self its "all good" and that true jordan fans have to have this shoe.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

pimp.gif
These are SERIOUS
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I've never been as anxious for a release like this in a minute, I've been wanting the cements since I first saw them.
 January 22nd cant come quick enough

*Continues to look at the calendar every minute*

TheShoeKing23, i have to respectfully disagree, at the end of the day they are $160-$200 shoes. quick question would you have a problem if jb had the same thought pattern as you about quaility?....... air jordans are a top of the line brand in bball shoes. normal wear and tear on shoes is to be expected, but ever1 deserves more outta a 150-200 aj shoe, i hope you agree. w/ your logic a $500 shoe shouldnt hold up cuz its just a shoe. then what are we paying for cuz none of the materials are premium.

i think you are being naive. i think you know what should be expected from a $160 shoe (unless you just started buy'n 5 yrs. ago)but you dont wanna feel left out. why should you have to walk on eggshells w/ a shoe to prevent chip'n(chip'n comes from the pressure of standing). you never want to show your hand, and you just did. < br>

i would feel like a fool buy'n paint to correct chip'n on a shoe thats not even 5 months old.

anything short of jb self proclaimed "greatness" shoe wise should be critisized and taken to task by any1 who has spent a dime think'n they were get'n their moneys worth before the shoe faulted.

Originally Posted by DZaster

pimp.gif
These are SERIOUS
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom