Originally Posted by IV THA MERCY

Originally Posted by rauls054

wow think one pair for me now and get 2 pair of the playoffs

agreed

^Yea i think am going to do the same thing  
The cracking seems to be different on the different 3's 

My fire reds is also cracked badly 

But my Pure money 3's and DTRT 3's are fine and i wore them to death

So i think its probably a specific paint that they use that causes the cracking on the fire red's and cements 

idk about the true blues because i never owned a pair

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by rauls054

wow think one pair for me now and get 2 pair of the playoffs

agreed

^Yea i think am going to do the same thing  
The cracking seems to be different on the different 3's 

My fire reds is also cracked badly 

But my Pure money 3's and DTRT 3's are fine and i wore them to death

So i think its probably a specific paint that they use that causes the cracking on the fire red's and cements 

idk about the true blues because i never owned a pair
my tb from 09 are cracking as well worn only 10 times at the most i can post pics if you want

Some dudes have no clue what they're talking about...

Painted midsoles will have paint chipping if worn. No matter what size you get/wear, how big or skinny you are. My 11 y/o (9 at the time) son had the white/green 4s from years back and paint chipped on those. He's not fat, the shoes were actually 1/2 size big on him.

30t6p3b.gif

These were my CDP's when I owned them last year (acquired these by trading my OG 17's).

Literally only wore them 4 times. Than this happened:

2vvq0jr.jpg

Only got worst from there probably (dont know - sold them).

Other pics to prove condition of them:

2h4xg7t.jpg

106y5ms.jpg

Again, these were my normal size 11 shoe. I'm 6'0, about 178 lbs. Normal walking.

Well as long as we buy em KNOWING they do this. JB isnt gonna make any drastic measures to change quality. I dont see any boycotts on J's ANY time soon, lmao. Its just a part of life. We may not agree on a 150 price tag for some shoes WE KNOW are gonna crack... But we buy em anyway.

f*** it. lmao.

^^actually the flip and fire red 3s are what started my JB hiatus because of the paint chipping.

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^actually the flip and fire red 3s are what started my JB hiatus because of the paint chipping.

The Aqua 8's is what lured me into not buying from them. Than  I came back a couple months ago and purchased the Flint and White/Red 13's. So I was on a 3 year hiatus.

Seems like I'm going right back on...because this !##$ is ridiculous. They're literally ripping people off.

like i said earlier, I'm buying these for DS only. I have a particular collection I have in mind and want to accomplish. As for the J's I do want to wear, I double up on em.

So I want to thank the cats that go out and cop these early and are willing to indulge our many gripes and complaints based on rumors, and are willing to set the record straight.

Well as long as we buy em KNOWING they do this. JB isnt gonna make any drastic measures to change quality. I dont see any boycotts on J's ANY time soon, lmao. Its just a part of life. We may not agree on a 150 price tag for some shoes WE KNOW are gonna crack... But we buy em anyway.

f*** it. lmao.

im not buying. based on my experience of crack'n before on previous iiis. man your jus as bad as every1 else that supports jb if you buy to wear or collect.

funny thing is if you did want to wear these buying two pairs would'nt matter cuz they gone crack fast any way.

how can people even think about buying after this. this billion dollar company is spit'n in your face by sell'n faulty $150+ dollar shoes that cost pennies to make. and only thing you can say is "are you chew'n big red?" smh

wake up. if anything aleast dont support shoes you know have a defect outta the box. has nike ever had a recall?

Whatever, more money saved for me. As for the dude saying they chip because dude got them too small, that's completely false. My aqua 8s are a whole size too big(don't ask), and they are chipping like crazy. My CDP 3s and 4s were the correct size and they also chipped. Aside from not wearing them, there is nothing you can do. My 01 black cement's get worn on a regular basis and don't have a single crack or chip at all.

Originally Posted by Error on page

f*** it. lmao.

im not buying. based on my experience of crack'n before on previous iiis. man your jus as bad as every1 else that supports jb if you buy to wear or collect.

funny thing is if you did want to wear these buying two pairs would'nt matter cuz they gone crack fast any way.

how can people even think about buying after this. this billion dollar company is spit'n in your face by sell'n faulty $150+ dollar shoes that cost pennies to make. and only thing you can say is "are you chew'n big red?" smh

wake up. if anything aleast dont support shoes you know have a defect outta the box. has nike ever had a recall?
Why you worried about it then?  Obviously I know the pros and cons of jordan brand.  I dont buy half the crap they release, fugazi retro colorschemes, hybrids, AJF1's(#+@).  I buy certain retros for what "I" want them for.  Whether that be to wear or stare.

Originally Posted by sdsualum

NT...we have a problem.  Worn casually for 4 days.
mbr4va.jpg

I find it funny that your pair cracked and other people who have had them for months and wore them havent had a single chip in the paint. things that make you go hmmmm...

are they even his pair, tho? or did he grab the pic from another forum or something?
where is the wide shot of the whole sneaker? what about the other sneaker??
are those 11 III's or older III's?
etc. etc.

ppl going crazy over ONE pic with no info.

f*** it. lmao.

Why you worried about it then?  Obviously I know the pros and cons of jordan brand.  I dont buy half the crap they release, fugazi retro colorschemes, hybrids, AJF1's(#+@).  I buy certain retros for what "I" want them for.  Whether that be to wear or stare.

things happen over time. over time the price has gone up becuz people continue to buy. over time quality goes down becuz people accept poor quality. i think you get what im saying. those that do buy do affect those that dont. people who buy blindly give no reason for jb to be accountable. thus allowing them to put out sub par product at premium prices. you have been had. how can sum1 tell u that their gonna over charge you for a bad product and tell u its not gonna last but you still buy. then on top of that try to figure out a way to correct the flaw that would cost pennies for jb to fix. smh

Originally Posted by debs 168

are they even his pair, tho? or did he grab the pic from another forum or something?
etc. etc.

why you tryna act like this is below jb standards. how dare we think that paint has chip'd on a retro cuz that has never happen'd before.(sarcasm)

flip iii
fire red iii
all my spizikes
& aqua viii all chip'd within 3-5 months of light use. wake up man they screw'n you.

f*** it. lmao.

things happen over time. over time the price has gone up becuz people continue to buy. over time quality goes down becuz people accept poor quality. i think you get what im saying. those that do buy do affect those that dont. people who buy blindly give no reason for jb to be accountable. thus allowing them to put out sub par product at premium prices. you have been had. how can sum1 tell u that their gonna over charge you for a bad product and tell u its not gonna last but you still buy. then on top of that try to figure out a way to correct the flaw that would cost pennies for jb to fix. smh
Dude give it a broke already .....
I agree with you 100% and what you have been saying is what i have been saying for years thats why am not into jordans as much as i use to be because of the crazy prices and bad quality and horrible shape of the retros

Dudes are sheep plain and simple no matter how much you try to reason with them there not going to listen because in there eyes to be cool they have to have the new jay's like everyone else 

You just got to do your part and not cop but you can't make people not cop its there money just let them do what they want 

Originally Posted by sdsualum

NT...we have a problem.  Worn casually for 4 days.
mbr4va.jpg

No problem here and I had mine and been wearing them since late November. In fact I just wore them today and haven't cleaned them yet hence the dirt here and there.

etc. etc.

why you tryna act like this is below jb standards. how dare we think that paint has chip'd on a retro cuz that has never happen'd before.(sarcasm)

flip iii
fire red iii
all my spizikes
& aqua viii all chip'd within 3-5 months of light use. wake up man they screw'n you.
why you tryna act like 23423423 pics don't exist of ppl that have worn theirs for weeks?

this ONE extra closeup pic with no clear back story, source, etc. trumps all those other pics/testimonials from ppl that have posted detailed photos and stories about how the midsole hasn't cracked?
eyes.gif

etc. etc.

flip iii
fire red iii
all my spizikes
why you tryna act like 23423423 pics don't exist of ppl that have worn theirs for weeks?

this ONE extra closeup pic with no clear back story, source, etc. trumps all those other pics/testimonials from ppl that have posted detailed photos and stories about how the midsole hasn't cracked?
eyes.gif

Not to mention every shoe that Error named were made within the same time frame (in the same year basically).

And who knows? the guy who posted this pic could have take a pic of a older pair and cropped it to discourage people from buying so that he can buy more for himself. Or maybe he hooped in his pair and they cracked. I just find it funny that he's the first person to report cracking in the paint out of all the people who copped these early

People are going to buy them regardless of that one picture. Trust.

Sleeping on Jordan 3 Cement's in 2011? GR or not, it's just not a good idea in most places.

I officially made my decision up and I'm passing. My boys pair started chipping about a week ago, it's ridiculous but this is JB. Y'all keep buying, they keep selling. I personally don't think these are worth the $170, I rather put a extra 50-60 bucks and cop the 03s but thats me. Don't me discourage you from buying these, but don't expect to rock em looking fresh for too long.

Back
Top Bottom