Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by sdsualum

NT...we have a problem.  Worn casually for 4 days.
mbr4va.jpg

You stretch them from what the pic looks like, maybe you need a bigger size.

mbr4va.jpg

Well, based off this picture - my decision has been made. Thank you.

My girl will be getting these on discount for me. We'll see if I end up keeping them...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

The man wore the shoes and the paint cracked. End of story.

Ok, look...Your feet are too wide and what I have circled is the midsole that has been streched out of place causing the paint to give. It has nothing to do with quality, you need a bigger size shoe.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

roll.gif
@ buying a bigger size from what you wear to prevent cracking.

Ok, look...Your feet are too wide and what I have circled is the midsole that has been streched out of place causing the paint to give. It has nothing to do with quality, you need a bigger size shoe.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're just in denial that JB has made another shoe with poor quality.

And if I need a bigger size, can you explain to me why my '01 blk/cements are NOT cracking (which I still wear) and my Fire Reds as well as these are? All 9.5's btw.

how we know those are 2011 3s
how we know those not from overseas
picture dont mean a damn thang to me you dont wear the right size
u liable to mess ur shoes up
copped 3x for me

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

copped 3x for me

Fam. Face it. These are liable to crack withing 4-5 wears like the last AJ 3 models we've been seeing for the last 7 years.

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

roll.gif

What are you like 12 years old...you can obviously see where the midsole bent outward and caused that paint to split. Just dont buy them....More for the rest of us

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

copped 3x for me

Fam. Face it. These are liable to crack withing 4-5 wears like the last AJ 3 models we've been seeing for the last 7 years.

damn my silver anniversary 3s didnt crack on me i wore bout 15 x during the summer
thats why im shocked by what iz being said
i also have db 3s that dropped and those are just fine also

roll.gif

What are you like 12 years old...you can obviously see where the midsole bent outward and caused that paint to split. Just dont buy them....More for the rest of us

Nah I'm not 12... And who said I WASN'T going to buy them?
You are sounding mad dumb right now. 
laugh.gif

pass? no way !!!!!! these will be had... hopefully i donnt eff em up playin ball lke i did the 03 one..... very nice!!! just hate hw the price went up on these... i dont recall buyin these 4 150.....
and they prolly didnt move fast in the H coz i remember buying both these and the 8 white red after rd...
however nowadays !!!!!!! mmmm0

roll.gif

Nah I'm not 12... And who said I WASN'T going to buy them?
You are sounding mad dumb right now. 
laugh.gif

Your logic is that of my 5 year old duaghter

Did we not see this coming? I mean serioiusly. Now that you see that they are crackin (as predicted) your minds are changed? We'll see how you really are come RD. I'm still coppin, only to keep DS anyway. so I'm truthfully not worried as these wont be worn, just collected.

Originally Posted by Error on page

Put all the shape and quality complaints to rest....NOW, and I wore these already
pimp.gif

These are SERIOUS
pimp.gif
If you are a TRUE Jordan fan... I don't see how you could even think to pass on these 
30t6p3b.gif

the shoes look very good, and most retros do. but will there be any chip'n problems that will ruin the shoes?......all signs point to yes. do people on NT say lots of stuff about quality before release and still buy, yes. but that doesnt mean the quality is any better cuz they change their mind. they just fell for the ockie doh'ck again. while every1 else just excepts it( like sheep) and buys blindly.
 jordan brand= take'n a chance on a great look'n "as is" used car to a rich person.

the reason " you should buy these jordans cuz your a fan", has long sence pasted playboy. retros are made for casual show not quality. i wouldnt have a problem passing, seeing how every aj iii i have owned has crack'd with careful casual wear(10-15 times). in 2010 2011 i actually buy shoes based on the quality and how long i think they will hold up. the playoff xiii and the vii are next on my list btw, for the simple fact that i see no cosmetic complications happen'n with casual wear. but to those that have cracked tb and cdp iii, keep telling ya self its "all good" and that "true jordan fans have to have these shoes".

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

i dont think crackin has thing to do with sizing... both my true blues n fired the same sz.... the true blue are just fine till now... fire red look lke i ve been playin ball in em... laser iv also cracked a lil bit... so its just jb crappy material ... but m still buyin !!!!! and i guess most of us still gna eat em up knowingly ... so ....

So is cracking being caused by the tight fit of the shoe or the paint in which JB use? Also is there any method that can prevent the cracking.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

So is cracking being caused by the tight fit of the shoe or the paint in which JB use? Also is there any method that can prevent the cracking.

It's the paint they use. Had they of dyed these midsoles, you could prolong the midsole cracking to maybe 2-3 years into wearing them. Now though, they will crack within 4-5 wears - as shown here.

You can't prevent THESE specific pairs from cracking. I honestly hoped they would've changed it up, but who am I kidding.

dude is right (so far) IMO. looks like the sneaker was too small. You can see the bulge on the side. you also can't tell whether the shoe is an older release or the 2011 version. people were looking for a reason to not cop and they got it. if u jump ship based off of ONE up close pic posted with no story behind it, no real source and after people have already said they've worn the new release with no problems AND have posted detailed photos, you weren't copping in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom