Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by CHIARAVANOND

where are you guys getting these at for 200? lemme in on this :O

Check your PM.
nerd.gif

These $150 retro's are really starting to kill me. Especially with the 13's, 11's, Bordeaux 7's, and now these coming up. Jordan is really starting to kill my wallet.

WANNA PULL THA TRIGGER 0N TH0SE 0N THA BAY BUT IM SCARED THAT I W0NT BE ABLE T0 GET THE FLINTS D0ERNBECHERS AND CGs T00

$204.99 shipped for a size 12... COPPED...

$150 + Tax = $160.

I paid $45 dollars to get them a few months early, not have to wait in a line or even debate a camp out, plus I didn't have to even leave my house. When you get to my age paying the extra $$ to not wait in a line with kids is a no brainer
smile.gif

That's a sure bet to me!.... and yeah I will pick up another on release day if possible.

GOOD LOOKS MVPlikeKOBE24

no prob Ray Ray...cant wait to recieve my pair since i havnt had my 03's since 06...hopin they come Saturday, got some Vick I's comin tomorrow to hold me over til then
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Mikkol109 how is the midsole on these 2011s,do they hold up better than past retro 3 releases or are they the same.Thanks for that last picture you posted also.[all of those pairs in one spot is beautiful pic]

just when I thought I was finished.  I grabbed 10 pair back in 03 and only have a couple pair left.  Looks as if I will be replenishing on these.

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

It wasn't THAT long ago I was walking out footlocker, paying $75/each for these after the discount...

$150 MSRP now for III...
ohwell.gif
... Not feeling that at all.

Thankfully, everything is sitting nationwide now, as Nike and JB continue pile up releases these stores can't sellout of, so I'll be patient.

laugh.gif

Yup same here, I still have the receipt to my pair when I paid $89.99 for them. But thanks to Swoosh, it will be the same for me all over again.

Like I said before people, nothing from JB will sell out the first day except XI's and limited crap.

But guys, they're going to give us the original box with these!

box03-02.gif

original-jordan-iii-box-tag.jpg

These are sure to fly out of the stores now...

laugh.gif
I wish

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Was finally able to get a group shot... ENJOY!
that picture just convinced me.
pimp.gif

I already have my pair from 03, so 2 pair minimum on these. maybe more if I have a job by then

Dang his name is Mikkol88,LMAO i dont know why i typed Mikkol109 on my last post.And by the way whats the official release date on these.

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by spacej23

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

It wasn't THAT long ago I was walking out footlocker, paying $75/each for these after the discount...

$150 MSRP now for III...
ohwell.gif
... Not feeling that at all.

Thankfully, everything is sitting nationwide now, as Nike and JB continue pile up releases these stores can't sellout of, so I'll be patient.

laugh.gif

Yup same here, I still have the receipt to my pair when I paid $89.99 for them. But thanks to Swoosh, it will be the same for me all over again.

Like I said before people, nothing from JB will sell out the first day except XI's and limited crap.

But guys, they're going to give us the original box with these!

box03-02.gif

original-jordan-iii-box-tag.jpg

These are sure to fly out of the stores now...

laugh.gif
I wish

If plans don't change, then you will get the OG box.  I'm sure they'll replace "Nike Air" with a Jumpman or something though.

I'd actually be pissed if they didn't because it'd be like a slap in the face.  You can put it on a box, but just not the shoes? 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom