Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Copped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I’m fine with everything about this release, except the date and price. $150 is asking just a little too much for January; a time when most of us are paying off debts or are trying to cut back. It is what it is though, and I’m still buying two pairs.

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Dat pleather
pimp.gif

But I hope that these don't put that vicegrip on the pinky toe word to the Space Jams if the toebox is as narrow as oldsole says it is.

Why not just go .5 up?
I normally don't care about creases, but creases really devastate me with certain shoes like the IIIs, IVS, Vs, and Air Forces. 
Since someone made that shoe tree thread or whatever though, I guess I'll cop the 10.5 and stuff the soft shoe tree in there so I have a longer time frame to beat these out before I'll need a new pair. 
laugh.gif

cant wait until these drop. 2 pairs minimum (even though I have the 2003s and had the 1994 retros).

is there anyone not getting at least two pairs? lol. If they're GR, count me in for multiple pairs plus an infant size... you know those are going to be hot

Hell, I'm gettin three. 1 to rock, 1 to hoop and 1 on ice to pull out 5 or 6 years down the road. Cement 3 is my personal goat and I wore my '03s as much as a white AF1. Why settle for the bs they put out when you can cop multiples of the heat you really want.

I only plan to cop one, but if these last enough to see any large mark-down, I wouldn't be against a second pair.

Agreed... yea they prob will crease quick but so did my 03s. In fact my 01s did the same, that weird diagonal crease with the first wear. Dudes are complaining about something that has been happening for the past 10 years.

what I don't understand is everyone who says "cop x3" or "I can't wait to cop multiples on release day" or "my favorite jordan of all time".... why not just pay the extra $30-$40 and get your pair NOW rather than wait for potential mayhem on release day?

If these truly are your FAVORITE jordan of all time, what is $30-$40 to ENSURE your pair now?

NO I am not a reseller, but YES these are my top 3 j's of all time and YES I got mine already (and if it matters yes I have the og's, retroes, and 03s so please don't try and play the newbie card or "quality" argument)

I'm sorry if I missed it but does anyone know what type of release these will be? I really would like to buy a handful and just call it a day for all of '11.

Originally Posted by philaflava1

I'm sorry if I missed it but does anyone know what type of release these will be? I really would like to buy a handful and just call it a day for all of '11.

I'm just waiting for someone that has got them early to review them, as far as paint chipping and comfort is concerned... once I hear that they're holding up incredibly well, I'm copping as many pairs as possible, and thats pretty much it for '11 

Originally Posted by 23edge

Originally Posted by philaflava1

I'm just waiting for someone that has got them early to review them, as far as paint chipping and comfort is concerned... once I hear that they're holding up incredibly well, I'm copping as many pairs as possible, and thats pretty much it for '11 
I don't see these being ANY different from the previous retro 3's. Meaning prepare for the paint to chip. But that is why Angelus sells the paint online. Still I'd like to know whether or not I can possibly get 1 or as many as I'd like with a GR. Surely somebody hear has to have the scoop.

Just curious. I dont check JB forum much but when is the official release date for these ?

jumpman23 says' on the 22nd next month, but they can always change it. I've asked a lot of store employee's and they don't know either

Originally Posted by 23edge

jumpman23 says' on the 22nd next month, but they can always change it. I've asked a lot of store employee's and they don't know either

i dont think it is gonna be 22nd next month, it should be later.
Otherwise there should be a lot more official information about these shoes by now.

Air Jordan 3
White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black
136064-105
January 22, 2011
$150

I have a feeling more people will be after these then the cool grey's.

Back
Top Bottom