Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Air Jordan 3
White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black
136064-105
January 22, 2011
$150

I have a feeling more people will be after these then the cool grey's.

I hope not... Lol

^ a seller on ebay has it now
2nc1elt.jpg

Originally Posted by 2t3e1a0m9

did you get the cement box?

No, I got the shoes!
laugh.gif

Seriously though, I am not willing to pay at least $40-50 more for a box! I will try to cop on RD to get the extras, if not, I'm cool. Like someone posted earlier, if you really like the shoes, you can buy 'em now for an extra $40. No craziness to deal with plus you get to wear 'em for Christmas. I feel that's a reasonable price to pay if you really like the shoes.

And for those who were waiting for quality reviews before they decide to cop, it's JB quality, what did you expect?

I post from my BB so I can't quote it, but to Rayray who inquired about why not pay extra to get them early, as an employee of one of the major athletic retailers, I will getting at least 1 pair at 30% off and likely 50% off the other two. It makes no sense for me to pay $190-200 to get one early when I can wait and get three for around $225 total.

Cement 3s and Concords are the only shoes I am tripling on next year but it's because they are in my top 3 faves (If the stars align right, x4 on Concords only because of the issue with yellowing)

Originally Posted by 36 OUNCES

these look disgusting....
This.

JB needs to release the black/cements and give us the same quality. The CDP 3s were just disgusting.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

what I don't understand is everyone who says "cop x3" or "I can't wait to cop multiples on release day" or "my favorite jordan of all time".... why not just pay the extra $30-$40 and get your pair NOW rather than wait for potential mayhem on release day?

If these truly are your FAVORITE jordan of all time, what is $30-$40 to ENSURE your pair now?

NO I am not a reseller, but YES these are my top 3 j's of all time and YES I got mine already (and if it matters yes I have the og's, retroes, and 03s so please don't try and play the newbie card or "quality" argument)

I'M NOT WILLING TO RISK GETTING B-GRADES AGAIN OR NOT GETTING THE BOX AND EVERYTHING THAT COMES WITH A RELEASE. NOT TO MENTION THAT HYPE HERE IN AKRON ISNT VERY HIGH COMPARED TO OTHER PLACES I HAVE RESIDED IN. THIS WILL BE AN EASY COP.

does anyone know how these fit? I'm usually a size 9.5 in most kicks but i got the DB III's in a size 9 and they fit pretty nice, i am wondering if most III's run a little snug.

quality looks OK, im not complaining, im just hoping the quantity is there, i really dont feel like standing outside in the cold for these and i would like to have 2 pairs

Originally Posted by voterobformayor

does anyone know how these fit? I'm usually a size 9.5 in most kicks but i got the DB III's in a size 9 and they fit pretty nice, i am wondering if most III's run a little snug.

quality looks OK, im not complaining, im just hoping the quantity is there, i really dont feel like standing outside in the cold for these and i would like to have 2 pairs
I don't see how a different colorway of the same model would make a difference in sizing??   

I got mine from End and they posted on their twitter that they would come in the blk/silver box, but they arent shipping till the end of January which is when they release in the states. Confused on why they wouldnt come in the OG box unless its going to be limited? Dont the overseas spots get them earlier? I read a post saying that they have bad reviews so maybe they are trying to get over? Either way I got a pair on lock for under retail and maybe Ill get a pair in the OG box to keep on ice

Back
Top Bottom