Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by elgallo23

Originally Posted by frazier10

these were the first jordans i ever got back in 88 when they first dropped..this shoe started it for me . the best shoe and the best colorway of all time...3X for me so i have them when im in my 40's
My parents couldn't buy them for me when I was a kid, so I think that adds an even greater mystic for me now that I'm older.  While my first pair were the V's, I will always love the III's.  I'm 29 and I don't see a reason why I should ever stop wearing my favorite sneakers.

Mine couldn't afford them either...I'm 30 now and have been buying here and there for the last couple of years...It's nice to be able to get the shoes that I missed out on as a kid....getting the III's two or even three times.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

these were the first jordans i ever got back in 88 when they first dropped..this shoe started it for me . the best shoe and the best colorway of all time...3X for me so i have them when im in my 40's
My parents couldn't buy them for me when I was a kid, so I think that adds an even greater mystic for me now that I'm older.  While my first pair were the V's, I will always love the III's.  I'm 29 and I don't see a reason why I should ever stop wearing my favorite sneakers.

Mine couldn't afford them either...I'm 30 now and have been buying here and there for the last couple of years...It's nice to be able to get the shoes that I missed out on as a kid....getting the III's two or even three times.

we were real poor when i was 13,i would get one pair of kicks a yr and my mom(RIP) who worked 3 jobs knew that i loved jordans would buy me for my birthday which they always came out around my birthday and i guess thats why these ones mean so much to me

we were real poor when i was 13,i would get one pair of kicks a yr and my mom(RIP) who worked 3 jobs knew that i loved jordans would buy me for my birthday which they always came out around my birthday and i guess thats why these ones mean so much to me

pretty cool of your mom to do that for you...I rocked the Payless Shoes as a kid....I was 8 when these came out....never thought I'd ever get any of the Jordans that came out when I was a kid until they started to retro them....my parents worked their hardest to give us what we needed...I was 17 when I got my first pair of Jay's...my dad bought me the XIII's now known as the Playoff XIII's during basketball season my senior year...was saving them for my next game....I had only tried them on once by the time my report card came out....pops took them back to the store
frown.gif
 LOL.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

alot of us old farts will be coming out the woodwork for these shoes and more so for the box 

you got that right!!!! and the nike tag,i remember people would wear those orange nike tags on the shoes in my school back in the day

alot of us old farts will be coming out the woodwork for these shoes and more so for the box 

They already have.

I saw a whole lot of  guys 30-40 years old on Black Friday for the Flints.

Most people that don't keep up with Jordans like us here, have no clue most of the time.

But spots here in the DMV display shoes early to build hype, so you see people at releases
that you normally would not.

in theory i've always wanted these - but i'm not as into low top jordans such as the III and the IV...i'm actually trying to get rid of 2 pairs of NDS IV's...however, i may someday start an AJ III collection...

you got that right!!!! and the nike tag,i remember people would wear those orange nike tags on the shoes in my school back in the day

Dam I miss those days!

anyone else besides me think it would funny, if the boxes came really beat up to give it that vintage look? Maybe the IIIs with yellowed heel tab already too xD

this is my friend's, just kept it for him till i ship it to him or give it to his relatives...it came with the regular jordan box thou. the supplier said that the new boxes might come in on january or before the RD...overall good quality compared with other recent J releases. no excess glue and good cut on the leather. and leather is high quality.

wc8e.jpg

wc70.jpg

wc901.jpg

wc401.jpg

wc60.jpg

wc501.jpg

love the elephant print!!!
smile.gif

wc301.jpg

perforations

wc2p.jpg

nice stitch on the jumpman logo and very high quality material on the leather

wc101.jpg

hope that those that would be released would have those keychain and the og box. btw i think this came from HK or mainland china.  we still dont have them in the phils but some resellers are selling them at ebay phils already.

you said it perfect, im sooo suprised they are doing this...keep the box sell the kicks....

R.I.P. momma Frazier.

This is not relevant to this colorway but it does have to do with the III. Sneaker.st has the all white 25th anniversary for $100 shipped.

GREAT photos up there

all i gotta say is f that paint.....what a way to possibly ruin a great retro by JB....i don't deal with much paint cracking on my iii's (it's starting), but i know/heard of NTers having a big problem with that.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

^ ALL III's crack in the midsole dude. Even the OG's cracked.

i'm talking about the paint chipping issue the recent retros have had
tumblr_ld4vy6RpRr1qzs49eo1_500.png

I don't remember older pairs having problems like that...if it has, it's only because i tried repainting them myself.

midsole cracking, yeah it will happen

Back
Top Bottom