Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Originally Posted by BinYe

I think the 20 percent for non eu customers is already factored in on endclothing.

somebody verify this cuz 430 saying he paid above 150. .

Yeah I think I picked a diff. shipping service so it bumped mine up a bit... But $133 shipped sounds about right.

Originally Posted by frazier10

These will be gone real quick top 3 Jordan of all time maybe not for the young kids on here but old farts like me who got these back in 88 this is a CLASSIC shoe maybe best there ever was

Totally agree with the above quote. The III's are all time classics and are top 7 in my book of all time favorite kicks. Let the young bucks sleep on this one. I'm coppin three pairs without hesitation.

a little over two weeks left, can't wait to cop. Have mine on lock at my work. Now I need to work on how to get my second pair.
I will not sleep on getting two of these.

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

from wat i'm hearing & seeing it's gonna b a LTD GR take it for what you want

NTNY only got 150 pairs which really isn't much when you're talking NikeTown volumes they had 780 pairs of CG XI's men's alone and over 300 Flint XIII's unless they redirected shipments

Quick Question tho....my boy just got his pair from B.Jay's and his pair didn't come in the **Concrete Box**, but the hang tag, and booklet where included.....I figured he scored an early pair since i haven't seen him in a while, but he told me he got them over the weekend......does this mean that not everyone is getting the same box?
3 per customer is limit on these on ndc also
you are absolutely right this will be a limited gr
and less avaiable than the flint 13s
now where the demand be more for these than the flints 13s  that has yet to be determined
if you expecting these to sit you will be sorry once word hits that og box is coming with it
consumers & stock holders are gonna clean these out
every spot i talk too is getting less pairs of these than they did the flint 13s

laugh.gif
@ stock holders

Limited GR sounds so ******ed. Like slutty virgin.

Originally Posted by OG2345

CharmCityKid wrote:

if both charcoals and powders sat, then there's no way white/cements will sell out anywhere close to the 1st day except maybe in hypebeast cities. the 9s hadn't been released since '93-'94 and these have already been retroed twice. i can't speak for all regions, but i know there's no possible way these'll sell out here in md. especially when u factor in the astronomical numbers these will be produced in.
Do you know how crazy it gets in major cities like NY, SF, LA, DC, HOU, MIAMI, ATL??? It gets nuts...

Charm is from Baltimore, plus he's 40 mins from DC. He knows what a major city is like
laugh.gif

I sort of feel the same way. The only Jordan's that seem to sell out these days quickly that are general release seem to be around Christmas time.

If you don't want to compare IX's. Fire Red's didn't exactly fly off shelves and they were $30 cheaper.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

CharmCityKid wrote:

if both charcoals and powders sat, then there's no way white/cements will sell out anywhere close to the 1st day except maybe in hypebeast cities. the 9s hadn't been released since '93-'94 and these have already been retroed twice. i can't speak for all regions, but i know there's no possible way these'll sell out here in md. especially when u factor in the astronomical numbers these will be produced in.
Do you know how crazy it gets in major cities like NY, SF, LA, DC, HOU, MIAMI, ATL??? It gets nuts...

Charm is from Baltimore, plus he's 40 mins from DC. He knows what a major city is like
laugh.gif

I sort of feel the same way. The only Jordan's that seem to sell out these days quickly that are general release seem to be around Christmas time.

If you don't want to compare IX's. Fire Red's didn't exactly fly off shelves and they were $30 cheaper.
Only J's that really sell out instantly are the 11s. The flints did but most of that was hype due to black friday.  Dare I say these sit like the 6s last Jan?

Its funny people say those 6s sat. I worked at my store that day and I definitely remember those selling very well. In fact we actually sold out first day then got a restock (which sold gradually in the coming weeks)..... Honestly I'd still say those Black and Varsity Reds were the best selling 6 outside of the infrared pack

Originally Posted by welcome2jungle

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Wow, uta sold out! +##! Some animals lol!

are u serious when did they go up for sale

And how much were they? Definitely glad I was able to get a pair early....still planned to get another on RD. But I'd been checking UTA b/c they usually have a decent price on early releases.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Its funny people say those 6s sat. I worked at my store that day and I definitely remember those selling very well. In fact we actually sold out first day then got a restock (which sold gradually in the coming weeks)..... Honestly I'd still say those Black and Varsity Reds were the best selling 6 outside of the infrared pack

They sold well, and were the best selling GR VI by far. Can't really compare the motorsports to them. They had a advantage though, they released when the infrared pack was still a rumor. A lot of people didn't want to take the chance. They didn't put much thought in to the white/varsity red and it's release date.

I just don't think you'll get any cool grey/space jam or even flint reaction over these. Has the hype for these been building for a year? Do young kids have a sense of history with the III?

Maybe if Kanye starts wearing these for the next two weeks.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

CharmCityKid wrote:

laugh.gif

Only J's that really sell out instantly are the 11s. The flints did but most of that was hype due to black friday.  Dare I say these sit like the 6s last Jan?

This is what am telling dudes last year was the same thing space jam madness happened in Dec and then they thought the 6's that come out in Jan was going to sellout too
and it did but not on RD these will be in stores for a few days before they sell out 

3's are a big deal for sneaker heads but not so much with the masses they don't have that effect to move like the 11's 

the og colorway 12's sat last winter , 9 sat and these will seat for a few days too

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by bence23

CharmCityKid wrote:

laugh.gif

This is what am telling dudes last year was the same thing space jam madness happened in Dec and then they thought the 6's that come out in Jan was going to sellout too
and it did but not on RD these will be in stores for a few days before they sell out 

3's are a big deal for sneaker heads but not so much with the masses they don't have that effect to move like the 11's 

the og colorway 12's sat last winter , 9 sat and these will seat for a few days too

Cherry 12's and all the 9's are not in the same league as Cement 3's. If those VI's that dropped were Black/Infrared Nubuck VI's, they would have flown off the shelves. OG Colorway XI's, III's, and VI's are top 3 J's. Infrared pack flew off shelves even though people were saying they were not going to cop. 
laugh.gif
  These are as close to the OG III's as you will get. There's going to be the same salty cats in the the thread saying they didn't get their pairs.

And for the record, I'm not hyping these because I'm reselling or anything. It's hard to make any kind of money on a III unless it has Nike Air on it. I'm only scooping up my own pairs. My local connects all said they got way less pairs of these than the CG XI's. They are looking like a limited GR as far as local shops go.

I did hold them in hand. My local HOH got them. They are mighty nice. For all the people saying the quality sucks on these, go jump off a building. You blind enough to do so.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

i just need to know if these are gonna be discounted on swoosh i dont feel like spending 300 plus tax for 2 pairs

9/10 yes. But who knows. Nike might pull some limited BS and all that jazz... The Unchina Lebron VIII's are still at full retail on Swoosh...

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I did hold them in hand. My local HOH got them. They are mighty nice. For all the people saying the quality sucks on these, go jump off a building. You blind enough to do so.

So the leather isn't shiny on them?

Because I think that's wear the quality complaints come from, plus the fact that III's normally crack.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

So the leather isn't shiny on them?

Because I think that's wear the quality complaints come from, plus the fact that III's normally crack.
It's not as shiny as everyone says they are. More like the White/Infrareds VI's than the White/Varsity Red VI's. The leather is good on them.

Back
Top Bottom