Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Damn Niketown Portland is doing a raffle.. Looks like I'm taking my business to Footlocker..

They won't even have enough people to do a raffle, plus I need two pairs.

look what I found 
i called today and they are suppose to have a live dj and sell the shoes, until they sell out. 

The 3s must be a huge release. 

These are a must have in my collection

167102_1661576171930_1012950262_31585149_6378831_n.jpg

^ oh man... Live Dj's/loud music just for shoes??...whats next a fog machines and strobe lights inside the stores??...Cmon just sell the shoes normally and go home... no need for unnecessary useless hype.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

its from ikea. its called "Ivar" system
wc1dp1.jpg
I could use a few of those.  Damn closet aint cutting it no mo.....

That is sick....I want that shelving even if I cant fill up the shelves..
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Had 3 customers pick them up today. All of them agreed and said they run HALF A SIZE BIGGER. So recommendation is to go half a size down. Of coarse this is the opinion of three people only. But do try on the shoes if you are picking them up this Saturday before purchase.
So if I wear a 10.5 in the 2010 retro 13s would a 10.5 in the cements be cool? Since people also claim the 13's run a little big.

Originally Posted by MrSwagtastic

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Had 3 customers pick them up today. All of them agreed and said they run HALF A SIZE BIGGER. So recommendation is to go half a size down. Of coarse this is the opinion of three people only. But do try on the shoes if you are picking them up this Saturday before purchase.
So if I wear a 10.5 in the 2010 retro 13s would a 10.5 in the cements be cool? Since people also claim the 13's run a little big.
Wondering this too. I wear a 9.5 in the 2010 XIII's.

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

mmmm NIKE AIR... to me it just looks better..fills in all that dead space the jumpman lacks...

The 'Nike Air' just makes the heel tab look way better but it also makes me think, damn how I miss the late 80s and early 90's....then realization comes in and slaps me in the face and have to move on with life...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23SOLE

mmmm NIKE AIR... to me it just looks better..fills in all that dead space the jumpman lacks...
that nike air looks sooooo
pimp.gif

also I feel that elephant print looks better imo

Yeah, I know we got mods saying the elephant print thickness differs due to it's placement on the printing press but c'mon it's underiable that the general print is much thicker in recent release III's.. Just another difference between these and the OG's/earlier retros I guess, some people like it thicker, I prefer the lighter print but uh can't complaiiiin

i wonder if the websites will crash/hold up...like they did for the cool grey's...

that was whack

Originally Posted by Butters14

Yeah, I know we got mods saying the elephant print thickness differs due to it's placement on the printing press but c'mon it's underiable that the general print is much thicker in recent release III's.. Just another difference between these and the OG's/earlier retros I guess, some people like it thicker, I prefer the lighter print but uh can't complaiiiin

Yea I kno what u mean I think the less thick the print is the better

im honestly not braggin or anything but is that mid-night release serious? i mean walked into my local shop n got a pair today for 165 which is basically retail after tax. must say tho i LOVE em....hope evevyrone gets their pair

i was considering passing on these but my hoh connect is passing so he's gonna grab me a pair with his employee discount. can't pass that up.

i don't know for sure if i'm a 12 or 13 in these tho, so he's gonna let me come in and try them on on the down low some time this week.

i doubt they're doing a 12.5 in these are they? 12.5 is rare these days.
30t6p3b.gif

Niketown SF is also doing a raffle...What's the point of this? They should have done a mid-night release followed up by a normal release.

If they came out with the jumpman first and then switched over the Nike Air people would complain.

You can't even see the jumpman or Nike Air with jeans.

A lot of people who keep repeating that never even had Nike Air Jordan's when they originally came out and are just repeating what they hear other people say, because they think it makes them sound knowledgeable.

What do dudes do, look at the elephant print then run around the back of peoples kicks to see if it says Nike Air? That discussion has really gotten old, because this isn't a new development. It's been this way for seven years.

And this is coming from someone who has III's, IV's, V's.... with Nike Air.

Back
Top Bottom