Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Scooping mines up tonight @ the midnight release,henny on deck,see u guyz next week for the year of the rabbits.

went to go visit my connect tonight and he let me go in the stockroom for my sz 8.5 , i had to go thru 5 pairs of size 8.5 ! to find one that looked somewhat decent ! many had creased up toe boxes like they ran track with them for a week and creased up ugly shape sides , i mixed a good left shoe with another right shoe from another box to get a pair thats is acceptable since i wear wearable shoe trees than its koo. Check yours ! before you buy ! my 09 true blues leather and shape put these to shame.

and just to add to all of the quality control arguements in here. The III is a shoe that looks wonderful with age, it gives the shoe a lot of character. I have a pair of 03's that I ran into the ground and I'd take those any day over a pair of brand new ones. To each his own, but a perfect pair if no big deal to me...

^^lol...anyway see you fellas a little after midnight after I cop online, Im bout to go play Gears of War 2 Hoard mode-TH3 DON M3GA if you game

well for me to get a pair with smooth leather on toe box and clean sides panels is important because my 09 true blues and 08 black cdp 3;s still have 0 creases and look deadstock since i rock them with wearable shoe trees !

Originally Posted by PISTONS

Eastbay is the parent company of Footlocker, so if Eastbay aint double boxing, Footlocker aint doing so either

Eastbay "is" double boxing and Eastbay is not the parent company of Footlocker Inc. Footlocker is the parent of that relationship.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Originally Posted by boogeda

got my confirmation from ct. first time ordering from them. hopefully everything goes smoothly.
CT is excellent.  Completely on the UP and UP.
i co-sign CT, i ordered 2 pairs of CG's last month and got them in about a week later no problems

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Thanks Kal for picking these bad boys up for me!

Giving some love for the Seattle peeps!

Here's a comparison pic for you guys

Sick!!

Yes These look especially nice with the tag in my opinion it makes em look extra "new"! So I will be rocking these Jays with the Air Tag Still on and ocasionally sometimes I might rock em' without the tag too!
pimp.gif

what's the limit on these online? 2 pairs per? 3? I can't seem to find it online. Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

394737176.jpg

these are great hopefully the paint doesnt crack to soon

Wow your making my decision hard I want to pass on them cause next month and March are going to be a lot of releases that im going to cop and possibly double up on I just don't know what to do 

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

what's the limit on these online? 2 pairs per? 3? I can't seem to find it online. Thanks in advance!
2 Pair Per billing address

Originally Posted by 335i

2 Pair Per billing address
Thanks to all who answered! Good luck to everyone trying to get these.

im sure one of our good NT brothers will put one up as soon as it releases. thats how its been for past 3 years for me.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Brett19648

Originally Posted by zyr12

2 on NDC.
You sure its 2? 
Its been 3 for all the XIII releases and the CG XI's...

When I spoke with a NDC service rep on chat about a week ago, he informed me that it would be 3.

Back
Top Bottom