Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

I'm waiting for these to hit the UK NDC then im copping another pair when they hit the discount section, UK peeps sleep on Jordans.

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by dreb1989

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Eastbay worked for me, but I still had to pay tax..anyone have ideas?

Do you live in Wisconsin?
No, I live in NY...
Taxes are on NJ, NY, Wisc, Tx, and CAL.
Why? Apparently if there is a Eastbay retail store in your area.

That's what east customer rep told me tonight. 
I send my stuff to bayonne (NJ) and no tax there.

Originally Posted by The7onius

Originally Posted by JwalkinSOB

Talk about FML...promised my girl I'd only cop if I could snag her a sz. 7. I have a $40 gc for FTL, and then with the $20 off I would have saved myself $60 on hers, I grabbed them and had to wait 9 mins to checkout, and they were SOLD OUT!!  As I type she is watching my every move to make sure I don't snag em. 

damn-damn-damn-o.gif

NDC has a 7

Thanks fam, but due to budget purposes I'd need to cop from FTL as I have a GC.  Gonna have to hope these are still available in a 15 next week, and let her go wild w/ the GC.  LOL  Wasn't really craving these that much, would be a nice pick up tho...just gimme the All-Star/Playoff XIIIs next month and I'll be straight.

I got my 2 pairs from NDC with ease but just got finished with eastbay and using my 20% giftcard for another two. No confirmation from them yet so I might be stuck paying the $300 instead of $240.

There was a problem processing your request. Please try again.
If you continue to receive this error, please contact customer service.
There was an error while moving to the order commit screen
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]this is what it says on finishline before i checkout. is it my error or does it mean the site sold out? Anyone?[/font]

got my confirmation from finishline...but i ordered through non-flash ndc and no confirmation page was generated...i guess that's a no go on ndc

Originally Posted by The7onius

I'm waiting for these to hit the UK NDC then im copping another pair when they hit the discount section, UK peeps sleep on Jordans.

I thought 3s were one of the most popular models in the UK

Originally Posted by 2ToneNYC

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

Eastbay worked for me, but I still had to pay tax..anyone have ideas?

Do you live in Wisconsin?
No, I live in NY...
Taxes are on NJ, NY, Wisc, Tx, and CAL.
Why? Apparently if there is a Eastbay retail store in your area.

That's what east customer rep told me tonight. 
I send my stuff to bayonne (NJ) and no tax there.
So has anyone from NY ordered without paying tax?

i get an effin promo email for the iii's from eastbay but not confirmation email yet!!! god damnit

Waited 30 minutes on Eastbay for mines. Was able to cop, but I haven't recieved my email yet. Checked my bank though and they already put a hold on the money. So I don't know if that is a confirm or not.

Funny I went straight to FNL to check out the madness on their site, and went all the way through the checkout like nothing.

Originally Posted by djaward

I got through eastbay. I got confirmation number too. No email yet. I waited 20 min. What are the chances of it getting canceled?
UPDATE: 
I got my email confirmation. First time eastbay online was easy. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Error on page

yall tripp'n, went to most sites, full size run. ima wait on the 3month reviews before i cop. no luck needed to cop these, only common sense needed. lmao hype beast saying they sold out of popular sizes . shoes look clean though. but dont get it twisted yall.

Dude your not fooling anyone its pretty clear you don't have the bread to cop 
laugh.gif
I hope everyone gets their orders but i think by tomorrow morning all the sites will have a Full Size Run because during midnight releases 

Stores online usually put a limit on the amount of orders that can be placed so they don't over sell 

Originally Posted by CI24

i get an effin promo email for the iii's from eastbay but not confirmation email yet!!! god damnit

laugh.gif
I got this too.. got me tight when I picked up my phone thinking it was my confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom