Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Was on hold with Beastbay for 45 minutes. Finally got through and placed my order for a 13.
pimp.gif

Haven't received the coveted confirmation e-mail yet though...

Originally Posted by prince726

why everybody going crazy n ordering online when u can pick up a pair in the mourning n have them right in your hands

Maybe cuz they're taking advantage of the no tax and free shipping from Eastbay? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

so I guess that full size run on eastbay is for the back orders 
I hope its not like that for the 13's next month and the 7's in the future good luck to all that wanted a pairv

Originally Posted by stylez23

This release was so much more difficult than the cg 11s... Doubt I'll get a pair now

Word, on CG release I called and got connected within 3 minutes...
Altiudes release, I called and instantly got connected. 

These, called 60+ times line was busy.

Had a 55 minute clock. Finally got thru and ordered online.. 

Originally Posted by max onez

FNL w/ PayPal gave me a confirmation number, but not sure if it will actually go through.

Dudes don't listen. I'm trying to get anyone and everyone to boycott that damn website. You'll see what I'm talking about when they cancel your order in a few days. Their website might say the shoes are available but it might be a different story when midweek comes around. Find out for yourselves, I guess.

Copped from eastbay right at 9 pm over here in california! 2 min checkout wait, i got my comfirmation email. I only got one pair first thinking it might slow me down when i input both giftcard and creditcard , so when i went back to get my 2nd pair, it gave me an hr wait, then it was out of stock. All good tho, feels like i was a part of sneaker history!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

why everybody going crazy n ordering online when u can pick up a pair in the mourning n have them right in your hands

Maybe cuz they're taking advantage of the no tax and free shipping from Eastbay? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

To save the hassle of going out early instead of sleeping...being delivered right in front of your door step. CONVENIENCE!

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Maybe because some of us have to get up early and go to work ?

Just got mine from footaction 34st I had to go a whole size down from a 9.5 to a 8.5..... These look great good luck and watch out for b grades

I can't believe how crazy this release turned out 

I just take a look at ISS and there cement 3 thread is almost 400 pages
eek.gif
 ! 

And a lot of the dudes are complaining that they didn't get a confirmation email just like over here 

I might have been wrong about this release i wouldn't be surpised if their are lines tomorrow morning

Ordored nine out of eastbay via fone.... Waiting for email confr.. Said open as of now!
Bien joue!

Damn. Wow.....didnt expect all this. I'll be hitting my local FNL in the A.M. I damn sure hope there's no stupid line to deal with.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

Originally Posted by max onez

FNL w/ PayPal gave me a confirmation number, but not sure if it will actually go through.

Dudes don't listen. I'm trying to get anyone and everyone to boycott that damn website. You'll see what I'm talking about when they cancel your order in a few days. Their website might say the shoes are available but it might be a different story when midweek comes around. Find out for yourselves, I guess.

Yes Finishline.com has more problems with other sites but they came through for me with the Cool Grey XI release. I bought a pair from the mobile glitch and another pair at night and both came so Finishline.com hasn't been bad for me. It's the luck of the draw. If you really want the 3's, it's a risk worth taking since it looks like Eastbay and NDC are out.

I also think this release was very easy. All I had to do is wait 20 in. But I got my order.

For the XIs I ordered an hour after release and still got the shoes.

any other online spots got them? don't mind the shipping. I have work tmrw morning so I don't have a chance to pick them up anywhere.

finishline.com has em, seemed a bit too easy but i got the confirmation email, ordered three pair which is more than FTL and EB...

Got 2 pairs of 13's on Eastbay. Like someone already mentioned, it feels nice to be back in a hyped up release like this. I sold all my collection a couple years back and I'm gonna build that %@+ back up again. Stoked to finally have the sense to get some Cement's.

these are bananas. i expect this type of turn around. i cant believe some folks thought these would sit.
laugh.gif

FOR ALL PEOPLE THAT ORDERED 40 MINUTES OR MORE INTO THE RELEASE!!!

- Just got off the phone with footlocker.

- He said Nike sent FTL, Champss, Footaction and LIMITED number of orders.

- Sizes 10, 10.5, 11 went first - go figure.. 
indifferent.gif

- At one point they had 400 people on hold at one time.  

- They knew the release would be big but did not anticipate this many ppl. 

- ALL orders placed 40 minutes or more into the release will be placed on a list.

- The list will be orders that will take from the restock first.

And won't be shipped until Friday the 28th.

Back
Top Bottom