Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

hoping these sit for awhile by me, would like to cop a second pair for under retail.
pimp.gif

I bought 4 pairs of my size....no joke.  These are my sneakers for the rest of my life.  Hands down, the OG was the best sneaker ever.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

AH My order from ebay seller adsc27 was refunded. They said they oversold.
frown.gif

He's getting a neutral/negative feedback! Now i have no chance of buying a 2nd pair at a good deal/retail price. Jeeze!
yo go product search, do it fast but here in tampa EVERY shoe store has these in most sizes, even jimmy jazz so do that product search and get them for retail!

saddest release of a fantastic shoe ever, i thought these would fly and they are sitting everywhere i go. so glad i got mine easily

So I went on my lunch break today and the spot I was going to eat at is "Big Mama's kitchen"
and next door to it is a Foot Locker and while I was waiting on my order I ran next door.
I asked the guy if they had the III's in, he says what size? I was like umm a 10 or 10.5 he says which one...
I tried on both and got a 10... All within 4-5 minutes... Easiest Pick Up in my life, I was the only one in the store.

I asked him did they sell, he said some what...
So if you live in Metro Detroit and still want a pair...
Call Footlocker on Telegraph and W.Chicago (Redford)

I just hope it can be the same for Playoff XIII's lol

Originally Posted by optimusp517

AH My order from ebay seller adsc27 was refunded. They said they oversold.
frown.gif

He's getting a neutral/negative feedback! Now i have no chance of buying a 2nd pair at a good deal/retail price. Jeeze!

If I was him I would delete transaction asap...mistakes happen.

Does jimmyjazz charge your credit card right away or do they charge it when they ship them out?

Originally Posted by create24chaos

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by djaward

Got my tracking from EASTBAY.. Cant wait for these to come in.

I was re-reading my confirmation from EASTBAY and I noticed I didnt get charge tax but got charged for shipping. Came out to 164 and some change. Is that regular? I thought CA would be one of the states that gets charged for everything.

You don't live in the state eastbay resides in (michigan, I think) so no sales tax for out of state-rs. I think thats how it works. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
for some reason I thought they were located in Wisconsin.  But yeah, only charged if your an in state purchaser

Yeah, my fault, Wisconsin. For some reason Michigan was the first state that came to mind.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Does jimmyjazz charge your credit card right away or do they charge it when they ship them out?
ive never ordered from them, just ask them when you call, they should know

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I bought 4 pairs of my size....no joke.  These are my sneakers for the rest of my life.  Hands down, the OG was the best sneaker ever.

Ditto
pimp.gif

x3 ... Plan on only keeping the best three though. 
smokin.gif

I just spoke to NDC customer service.

They said my pairs were waiting to be picked up by Fed Ex, but they didn't have any tracking info yet.

I ordered overnight shipping as well.

I'm guessing everyone will have their tracking # this evening, or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom