Air Jordan III - WHITE/CEMENT GREY/BLACK/FIRE RED - 136064-105 - SPRING 2011

Man, MK did you in. They got you and anybody else who ordered from them. Darn shame.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by thuglife67898

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

is it just me or is the tongue smaller? on these new retros

Smaller in circumference or smaller as in shorter?  

If so, 1988 OG Tongues were short as well 

How high they go . i saw some picks of Mj wearing true blues and the tongue sticks out like the 4's

thats because he wore True Blue III RETROS from 2001 when he was with the Wizards. the tounge on those sticks up way more than the 1988 originals.

and like I said, the tounge straps are lower on these than on those, which is why the tounge is lower.

so thats a yes then . Thanks
pimp.gif

Is everyone's NDC orders shipping via UPS?  I wonder why the switch from FedEx?  Man, I prefer FedEx to UPS, faster delivery.

Man excited for a restock in Seattle. I wonder who will get a pair...

Still a lil sour about my canceled auction from ebay

enjoying my new pair!

i decided to slap on some black laces to my 3s. liked the look on em with my FRs, and im liking it on my WCs. ill switch back to the whites eventually. to each their own.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Man excited for a restock in Seattle. I wonder who will get a pair...

Still a lil sour about my canceled auction from ebay

Word. I'm definitely gonna hit up westfield in tuk.

If you hear anything, let me know. 

Kinda like... you scratch  my nuts... i'll scratch yours. You dig?

Dang cdub1012, I'm glad I buy my kicks from the store, and if i do buy online they come from sneaker forums like NT or I get them from trusted sellers on ebay

Originally Posted by LebronMing

Is everyone's NDC orders shipping via UPS?  I wonder why the switch from FedEx?  Man, I prefer FedEx to UPS, faster delivery.

My order status was changed from thursday, to early wednesday thats pretty damn fast for ground shipping in my book
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

is it just me or is the tongue smaller? on these new retros

Smaller in circumference or smaller as in shorter?  

If so, 1988 OG Tongues were short as well 

How high they go . i saw some picks of Mj wearing true blues and the tongue sticks out like the 4's

thats because he wore True Blue III RETROS from 2001 when he was with the Wizards. the tounge on those sticks up way more than the 1988 originals.

and like I said, the tounge straps are lower on these than on those, which is why the tounge is lower.

so thats a yes then . Thanks
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by LORENander

enjoying my new pair!

i decided to slap on some black laces to my 3s. liked the look on em with my FRs, and im liking it on my WCs. ill switch back to the whites eventually. to each their own.
eek.gif
  I like this, pushes the throwback feel even more.  Can't wait for the summer.
pimp.gif

I know some of you don't have the luxury to go out and get your kicks. So you have to resolve to buy online which sucks because your not able to inspect your kicks.I personally saw some of these at the mall with flaws glue stains also one shoe the leather looked more tumbled than the other shoe .also most of these came pre creased there's nothing you can do about it.I have a feeling some of you are going to be disappointed with some of your pairs. I'm happy with my 2 pairs which I had the luxury to inspect the quality on these are good imo I'm just saying they are some flaws on these and other retros.we just have learn to live with it.

Hello,
I also bought from mental kicks.  I bought 2 pairs from Mental kicks; size 9 and size 10.  I have 10.5 from Champs.  Call me weird but I smell my shoes and as soon as I smelled the MK shoes, I could tell something was off.  The smell is completely different of that from the pair from Champs. I took a total of 66 pictures.  Here are a few pictures.  Let me know if you can spot the mental kicks shoes.

1.  The retro card

2.  Inside of the shoe box.  I spy one not like the other ones...

3.  Picture of the tag on the box cover.  I spy one not like the other ones...

4.  Funny how the box cover for the 10.5 is smaller than the box for the 10.

5.  What's missing?

6.  Perforation  near the lace holes

Mental Kicks

Champs

Notice the arrangement.  

I haven't put the shoes on.  If there is anyone else who has bought from mental kicks, please PM me.  I am contacting them as soon as possible via email.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom